Waiting for D3

Hey

anyone out there that can recommend something to play while we wait for D3? i played WOW for about 4 years, but stopped abot 9 months ago, and have been searching for something else to waste time on :-)

Best Regards

Hoeyer.
    Waiting for D3 :-(
    A game i recently played and found very entertaining specially from a battle point of view was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I would suggest that one :)
    Kingdoms of Amalur is fun. You can also try World of Tanks that is free and maybe try to get Tera beta. Someone on this forum gave good way to get it ;) Just use search feature and maybe its still there.
    ps. Sorry for my bad english, it's just not my native language.
    Investigate howcome the forum says you have written 0 posts - when clearly you have made at least one ;)
    Quote from Aragon42

Investigate howcome the forum says you have written 0 posts - when clearly you have made at least one ;)

It's stuck i think. I have 40 posts but i made several just today. It made no difference. A small bug..nothing that will kill u :)

Will prob get fixed some time before Diablo 3 gets released..so all is well
    Battlefield 3.

I'd never thought sniping would be so fun.
    Hehe many things will get fixed before D3 releases ;) no worries \m/...
    Quote from Aragon42

Hehe many things will get fixed before D3 releases ;) no worries \m/...

Yup..first thing World Hunger
    starcraft 2 is a bit fun to come back to if your bored. if i knew you personally i would make a copy of my emulator that plays almost the entire year or years worth of super nintendo sega genisis gamecube playstation n64 reg nintendo and gameboy to name a few , i have literally every game for every system that i named off, its always fun to play old decades ago games.
    -U.S ARMY VETERAN-
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes