Testing Mists of Pandaria

I got in. So there.
    Again my stats: 4.5 years accumulated playtime. Day 1 Annual Pass.
    Quote from overneathe

I got in. So there.
    Again my stats: 4.5 years accumulated playtime. Day 1 Annual Pass.

thats nearly exactly what mine is. the invites only started going out 3 hours ago and they said it will "take a day or so for all the invites to go out" so invites will be going out all night and all day tomorrow. i better be in this time, i have to be.
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    there must be more things they consider rather then just account time and the AP sign up date. i know people who have been active since vanilla and signed up right away for the AP and still arent in.... wtf is going on....
    "once the pretty hardcore gamers we had testing inferno found it fairly difficult, we then we doubled it" -trolololol jay wilson
    they just sent out another 250k. there almost at 1 million invites and im still not in. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    You should change your nickname. :P
    Quote from overneathe

You should change your nickname. :P

yep back to the old name :(
    Awww, it's like I'm not talking to the same person anymore. :
    You're not talking, you're typing. :lol:

Also, shouldn't it be, "WishesHeHadBeta"? :S
    I am... so talking. I actually talk when I write stuff.
    Quote from overneathe

I am... so talking. I actually talk when I write stuff.

He he. :hehe:
    not like i want to play the MoP beta a shit ton. just play the monk a little and the end game stuff a little just to get the general feel of it. i didnt play D3 beta but for a week because i just wanted a quick demo, not to make myself sick of it before it even comes out.
    Didn't you have beta access? I remember you changed your nick to gladhehasbeta...
    Anyway once the servers are up i can loan you my acc so you can check out the monk
    Quote from AlucardIX

Didn't you have beta access? I remember you changed your nick to gladhehasbeta...
    Anyway once the servers are up i can loan you my acc so you can check out the monk

He has Beta access to D3, but not MoP. :)
    And please don't talk about sharing accounts on the forums. <3
    Quote from AlucardIX

yea like overneathe said. i have the AP and signed up day 1 so i SHOULD have gotten MoP access already. no idea why i havent. they've invited almost 1 million people just out of the APers and still nothing.... i better get it soon :(
    just checked my account. i got invited. :)
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This should go to the news page!

Gratz man. :)

Time to change that nick, yet again. :P
    unfortunately it says i can only change it once a month. lol. so im stuck like this till may :P. of course the beta is insanely over saturated and you cant get anything done and the new dungeons/high lvl areas are pretty much unplayable. lol
    Sounds almost like a Beta. :P
    Quote from overneathe

Sounds almost like a Beta. :P

well D3 isnt an open world where everyone is trying to do the same quest. so its not nearly as frustrating or bad to be in, and on release MoP will be a effing nightmare just like cata on release was
    Glad I won't be playing MoP on release. :cheers:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes