Say hello to the next WOW: MISTS OF PANDORA BETA TESTER!

So I couldnt beta or even play D3 because of my laptop (crossing fingers and waiting for D3/PS3 info), but I jest received the invite from blizz for WOW mists of pandora beta!
    Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
    Either noone cares, few people play WOW here, or noone believes me lol...
    Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
    Grats! I am taking a break from WoW until MoP (Mainly because of lack of content and D3) but would love to get a beta invite myself. Really looking foward to the monk, scenarios, and OH YEAH PET BATTLES NOT EVEN SARCASTIC. CAN'T WAIT!
    DIdnt people like sell D3 betas, must be D3 released, noones even trying to take it form me lol just suprised not to see any reqs
    Grats! I;ve been waiting and waiting for a MOP beta invite. At least I have D3!
    Well you could say people did "buy" their beta. Blizzard gave beta access to anyone who purchased the Annual Pass, so I'm sure anyone willing to dish out $50 bucks or whatever for a beta key just got the annual pass.

MoP isn't getting the usual hype, and we all know why, but I don't think it will matter it will likely do as good as any other expansion. But I just don't think there's a demand for beta access as there was for Diablo 3.
    Quote from Serpenth

MoP isn't getting the usual hype, and we all know why, but I don't think it will matter it will likely do as good as any other expansion. But I just don't think there's a demand for beta access as there was for Diablo 3.

Cataclysm was a let down. At least for me. It seemed like they put old contents, added a little color, and boom, Expansion set.

When they first announced MoP, I really though it was a joke (Like really, I waited for the trailer to end like : GOTCHA!!!). I really thought it was the end of World of Warcraft for me. 7 was a good number to leave.

But hey, believe it or not, months later, I'm really impressed by the word Blizzard is putting on this one. I am not hyped because I moved on, but I am definitely going to give it a try once it's released.

I have access to the beta, but I didn't even care for it. I did that for Wotlk and Cataclysm : Got burned out playing beta even before release.
    I played the beta for mop and I must say...I did not care for it, maybe it is because I played it for 7 years, who knows, but it was just same old game with new textures, litterally nothing changed, in fact MoP feels like a Full circle of a game, the layout is VERY simular to TBC with the one starting zone, and branch out zones. The dungeons were boring, I haven't tested there raids, so I can't speak for them.

Overall I wasn't very impressed with the MoP beta, and that speaks alot since I actually really enjoyed the Cata beta >.> Cata's endgame is were it fell short, leveling was fun.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

Yeah I tried the Beta and wasn't really interested. The Monk class / starting zone was interesting enough until I got sent back out into the same old content. I tried to start up my rogue in the 85+ zones but just got entirely bored of more-of-the-same from the class I played throughout the entire game. :P

It was a fun game, I'm just glad to have moved onto other games now.

I catch some of my friends on WoW sometimes while I'm playing D3, and see they're still doing the Deathwing raid and just shake my head.
    The problem with having beta is, half the fun of a new expansion is doing everything for the first time. Beta ruins this feeling a bit :(.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes