Respec Potion Mod

Not gonna pretend I made this, but here it is courtesy of Tiamat from the official Torchlight forums.

The potions do cost 3000g though.

Enjoy!

Quote from Tiamat »

Respec potion mod, allows you to buy respec potions from the general inventory vendor (the one with identify scrolls)

README:
    The respec mod causes the general inventory vendor (hp/mp potions, identify/town portal scrolls) to offer the respec potion.

To install:
    Unzip the structure into your %appdata%\Runic Games\Torchlight\mods\ folder.

You can find this by following the C:\Program Files\Runic Games\Torchlight\Application Data link.

It should look like C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\runic games\torchlight\mods\RespecMod if you are running Vista.

NOTE: If your vendor isn't selling the potion for an old character, you may have to get his current store to restock his wares. Vendors will restock if you spend about a half minute in town, leave, and return.

Enjoy!
    -Tiamat
    Great, this is just what I needed. After getting to lvl 25 I realized how badly I've wasted my SP. Awesome - it seems to work fine so far.

Please post any issues which might have been cause by using this mod.
    "Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."
    Quote from "blood-doll" »

...your skills are a part of your character, they're one aspect of who your character fundamentally is...my cautious decisions...should give me an advantage.
    Haven't had any issues so far. Seems to work great.
    Same here - lets hope this wont change.
    "Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death and judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."
    Quote from "blood-doll" »

...your skills are a part of your character, they're one aspect of who your character fundamentally is...my cautious decisions...should give me an advantage.
    Yea i used this mod 2 days ago on my vanquisher... when you start a character you can waste skill points to test the skills, then buy a respec potion and settle down on a certain build :P

This thing is Great!
    I just think it should be a little more expansive... though you already have to spend alot of gold in spells and enchants XP
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes