StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Teaser Trailer leaked!

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm teaser trailer leaked online, and it appears that it is as legit as it gets! You decide:

http://dai.ly/kC0iRP

Here's the YouTube video, enjoy it before it gets removed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlgtIuSbkjM&feature=related
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

Thats EPIC!!!
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

That wasn't so epic, maybe it was just the low quality. It was also very loud. It was only a teaser trailer I guess.

OT: What's this Starcraft: Phoenix project Blizzard is working on? It's rumoured to be SC1 remade with the new engine? Anyone have any ideas?
    That seems like a very silly rumor. It is probably the working title for the protoss campaign for SC2, or some kind of MMO/FPS treatment like SC: Ghost or something.

Trailer was pretty cool, I'm split on if I care enough to pay another 50$ for another (albeit awesome) singleplayer campaign.
    Considering the shitty story and the battle.net fiasco there's no way I'm buying this. And this looks.. well, like an average teaser.
    Quote from OmniNom

That seems like a very silly rumor. It is probably the working title for the protoss campaign for SC2, or some kind of MMO/FPS treatment like SC: Ghost or something.

Trailer was pretty cool, I'm split on if I care enough to pay another 50$ for another (albeit awesome) singleplayer campaign.

Not the Protoss expansion. I don't think Blizzard will try making another FPS after ghost. I also doubt an MMO because that's what Titan will probably be.

A remake of SC1 wouldn't take much effort at all because they already have all the units made, and the campaign can be made easily in the editor. They'd only need to tweak the stats a bit. Many people still play SC1 over SC2 so a remake with better graphics has the potential to sell with little investment by Blizzard.
    Quote from CritterCutter

A remake of SC1 wouldn't take much effort at all because they already have all the units made, and the campaign can be made easily in the editor. They'd only need to tweak the stats a bit. Many people still play SC1 over SC2 so a remake with better graphics has the potential to sell with little investment by Blizzard.

Which is already done (the 2 first campaigns so far) by fans.
    Cool :) well maybe Phoenix is something much more exciting then? Or it could be a prequel to SC1.
    cheers for sharing, i am officially teased.
    Such a shame about those poor harem girls, huh? I shall miss them deeply... I mean their conversations, of course.
    Looks epic :) they could be showing more at this years blizzcon :)
    I hope we will see a full cinematic trailer that is a bit longer. :)
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

I think I'll wait until the toss campaign comes out and buy THAT.
    Quote from Equinox

I think I'll wait until the toss campaign comes out and buy THAT.

Buying all 3 like a boss \o/.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    yeah, i'll most likely buy them all aswell. really enjoyed WoL campaign, i want more of that.

Many thanks to Caniroth for the awesome sig!
    Same.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully aware Blizzard is doing the whole three games bullshit to squeeze more money out of us, but hell, if they deliver a solid campaign with each game, I'm content.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    I still need to finish the WoL campaign. Lol.
    I'm not sure whether I'd buy this if it was priced as a full game and not as an expansion. A slightly more expensive expansion might cut it, but if it is full-priced and doesn't warrant for its price, even a fanboy like me won't buy it.
    God I hate the word epic.

I also hate Nova.
    Actually, latest information seems to indicate that Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void (Zerg and Protoss respectively) will be expansions. You will need Wings of Liberty for Heart of the Swarm, and I can only imagine you will need both Wings of Liberty as well as Heart of the Swarm to get Legacy of the Void.

I only hope that they give new units in each of the expansion for multiplayer use to give incentive to people who don't want the campaign.

Granted, this information could change before release, but I think I remember seeing a Q4 2011 release date for HotS?
    Quote from LinkX
    Actually, latest information seems to indicate that Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void (Zerg and Protoss respectively) will be expansions. You will need Wings of Liberty for Heart of the Swarm, and I can only imagine you will need both Wings of Liberty as well as Heart of the Swarm to get Legacy of the Void.
    HoT will be cheaper by the time LotV will come out, and there may be a bundle. Of course, best would be to not buy the original at all and buy all 3 later but yeah.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes