Almora Darkosen is a role-playing game set in a fantasy world. The current version of the game have only piece of story, but perfectly introduces into climate of game world, the player has the opportunity to explore different locations:
fields, swamps, forests, dark forests, towns, crypts and other locations.
What's included in the current version of the game?
* Original retro atmosphere
* Simple interface
* Dynamic fight
* Skills (spells, special hits)
* Inventory (diablo style)
* The system levels and experience
* Various items
* Various locations, including the town
* Many opponents of different power
* Boxes, chests with treasures
And many others ...
After 10 seconds of watching that god awful eye bird view, I had to close the demo video. Good luck with the game, but god damn whoever thought of that perfectly perpendicularly eye bird view must be fired and never work in games EVER again!