Games to play while waiting for Diablo 3? (multiple merged threads)

I know i started a thread eariler and got offtopic there. Started from asking diablo 3 question to talking about wut games other people play :p. My second day on the forum ^^.

So, for all those forum trolls out there. What games do you play while waiting for the BEST game?

If you play 12 sky you should know wut my main is :D (Username). That's my current game atm
    Burnout Paradise, there this cool thing that takes your winning photo from your webcam online , so i got a printout of balls i put in front of it every time i win XD

I finished my wow time in december, now i just play wow private servers, diablo2, steam games, random free mmorpgs i download
    Even if one takes every reefer madness allegation of the prohibitionists at face value, marijuana prohibition has done far more harm to far more people than marijuana ever could
    This is definitely getting moved..

I just play Warcraft 3 mainly.. I gave up on trying to find random free mmorpgs.
    DaWg: Indeed.

Currently, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. I played WoW for a bit, but got fed up and quit (for the second time).
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    wc III frozen throne: dota/footmen frenzy..........kongregate.com
    DIABLO = DEVIL
    its not supposed to be a nice game

autostats are rediclous

lack of pots is not welcome

if it aint broke dont fix it! (diablo2)
    Counterstrike: Source and I've just picked up Oblivion again. GH:WT, GTA IV, Fable II on the side.
    NOT A FLYING TOY.
    I play d2lod, starcraft, and thats pretty much it...

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God. -Epicurus-Athiests- Winning since 33 A.D
    World of GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Street Fighter 4 and Team Fortress 2.
    yay street fighter 4 fan gotta say i play this too...i got wow private server too but need to get off playing this addictive game :S
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    diablo2, diablo2 diablo2
    Quote from "DaWg" »
    This is definitely getting moved..

I just play Warcraft 3 mainly.. I gave up on trying to find random free mmorpgs.

LMFAO I did exactly the same thing....free mmos are HORRIBLe....but wc3 ladder, dota, and Td games r the shit!!!

Im also playing SF4 and trying to find some good RPG's to paly on PC to
    I quit WoW back in November, but it kept me hooked since late 04... now I'm struggling to find another long term game.

In no particular order for the last 3 months.

Fallout 3 (Bought yesterday, haven't started up yet)
    Fear 2, beat in 3 days of minimal play time. Short but fucking awesome.
    Farcry 2, Xbox... decent at best... would be better on PC.
    Starcraft / Diablo 2, single players on laptop...
    SW Force Unleashed, Xbox, beat in 1 day but still fun...
    CoD5, Xbox... Beat in 1 day... would be better on PC.
    More... but probably were not good enough to remember.
    Dead Space & Drakensang
    Punchifying crotches since 1987.

Vote:
    http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17929
    I'm thinking about purchasing TOTAL WAR: Empire, the newest game in SEGA's TOTAL WAR series! Should rock- but since DIII was announced I haven't found any other game appealing :p...
    Quote from "goodguy8705" »
    Dead Space & Drakensang

Dead Space was an amazing play, wait till you get to the end it's got more twists than diablo's horns XD

I just went back to Diablo II :)
    Quote from "kefka666333abc123" »
    LMFAO I did exactly the same thing....free mmos are HORRIBLe....but wc3 ladder, dota, and Td games r the shit!!!

Tried out Runes of Magic today, still don't have a final opinon. But if I ever saw a WoW Clone, this game is it.

Other than that, Guitar Hero III is usually fired up if I have some sapre time, and occasionally WC3.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Red Alert 3, Dod of Defeat: Source. :)

One becomes strong when they are fighting to protect someone close to them... - Shiro Haku
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes