Torch L 2 vs DIablo 3

Quote from madnek

its like saying Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines was a scam by Troyka cause the shut down on release. or Black Isle scamed ppl with Fallout 2.

No see, those were GOOD games.

Additionally, lifetime subscribers were actually scammed, but a lot of companies have been doing that.
    bs"d

those were brilliant games, but VTMB was barely playable without dem patches, still is.
    but like i've said, even to look at D3 real money auction. blizzard will be taking a fee for each transaction, and i know ppl will rush it like crazy, so lets take a minimal number of a million ppl that will put 1 transaction daily, thats 30 mil a month, blizz will be taking how much? lets say 0.1$, so 0.1*30,000,00 = 3mil a month. thats going for minimal.
    Quote from madnek

Quote from Valtonis

conned people out of their money

as a ex-WoW play, i have a list of at least 3 years, where Blizzard did the same and turned the game in the money milking machine. they even turned "buy gold" into legit thing with their system.
    and Hellgate London wasnt as bad as ppl make it, i've played the game, it was fun. the company tried to take diablo, turn it into sci-fi fps. wasnt the best idea, but it wasnt a "scam". its like saying Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines was a scam by Troyka cause the shut down on release. or Black Isle scamed ppl with Fallout 2. if you're looking for the greatest con artists in the gaming industry, you're looking for EA, Activition, Blizzard, even Bioware is taking part in it. every company that release a DLC on release day is conning.
    in short, if you gonna open that pandora box, its will put instantly a black stain on those companies.

Oh really?
    they knew that the game wasn't complete and they didn't have the budget to complete it, yet they sell life time subscriptions to people.
    the first main patch that was suppose to be a patch that actually made the game a proper game was not given to the South east asian servers because they wanted more money from the distributors there.

they continue to lie about the state of the game (and making people give them more money) even though they knew that the company was going down.

it was so bad that flagship, the company name became a meme for screwing people over

i am so upset that it did not save the contents of Flagshipped.com before it closed down so that i can list ever single crap that they did now
    point still remain, you cannot blaim one company for "scaming" ppl out of their money and not point at the big ones.
    Blizzard, been promising many features in wow that never saw the light of day, as well they took 6 months from release of Cata simpy to give us 2 raid instances as 2x 5man instances (ZA, ZG). they been offering many pets/mounts that you can only get if you buy them. some of them were Bind on Use, so ppl would buy many of them and sell them on Auction Houses to get big amounts of gold for it. and thats just a very short list.
    and like i've said about the real money auction house in D3.

dont get me wrong, i'm not here to defend Flagship or w/e, i'm simply stating that the biggest companies are milking cash much much more.
    I am not sure why we are comparing the two in the first place. Those are absolutely different games. TL is closer in spirit to Sacred, not Diablo.
    If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. (G. Broadhead)
    Quote from Hapuga

I am not sure why we are comparing the two in the first place. Those are absolutely different games. TL is closer in spirit to Sacred, not Diablo.

well TL2 as TL1 was, is developed by the guys that gave us Diablo 2, they are designed almost the same and are hach&slash games.
    they might be different in few fields, but in general they are the genre
    I say we give TL 2 two months as well and then compare them. :)
    I like Diablo 2, but Torchlight is better. The little I played of Diablo 3, I'm more interested to get my paws on Torchlight 2.

Quote from Valtonis
    the people that made the Torchlight series are also part of the team at Flagship that conned people out of their money with the scam they called Hellgate London.

Blizzard has been scamming people out of their money for decades. You don't think some of that didn't seep into Blizzard North, did you?

Quote from Valtonis
    no way in hell am i ever gonna give those scumbags my money

You bought Diablo 3? Then you already "gave those scumbags your money". Just sayin'.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes