Giving away Dota 2 keys!

Interested in trying out Dota 2? Or are you just unlucky and haven't received a beta key yet? Well worry no more! I have 6 Dota 2 keys just sitting in my inventory. I don't have anyone to give them to because all my mates already have the game.

So if you're interested message me your email account that you've used for steam through Diablofans and I'll gift it to you!

EDIT: I've changed it so that you just throw me your email instead of steam name, makes it easier!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    i want try it out plz
    I have 3 myself, so if Ducha runs out, please PM me as well.
    im down to give it a whirl.. tho i cant remember my steam name... i think its ghonosyph lol
    5 keys left!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

4 keys left if anyone is interested!

Only 1 key left!

Hey guys, I've got a lot of keys also so I'm willing to give them to you if you PM me your mail address.
    Quote from pr3ach3r

Hey guys, I've got a lot of keys also so I'm willing to give them to you if you PM me your mail address.

Hi Pr3ach3r,

I would be awesome to get a key to Dota2 and would really appreciate if you would honor me with such a key.
    My e-mail address: [email protected]

Bro, many thanks in advance! Cheers, Rinus from Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

(Yeah, I know, I cannot PM since I did not post 10 times yet)
    Done, gl hf!
    Quote from pr3ach3r

I'd love a key if possible. PM'd email. Thanks in advance.
    Not to hi-jack the thread or anything, but I've got about 12 keys aswell, if anyone wants/needs one for a friend, PM me, please dont be greedy tho! :)
    Quote from pr3ach3r

Hi, pr3achr. I have been looking forward to a dota2 key since last year. Many thanks if you can give me one. My email address: [email protected] Thanks anyway!
    Ok I'm down to 3 invites, apparently the next five will become available to give on february the 4th.
    Quote from pr3ach3r

Done, gl hf!

I thank you for actually delivering the key to my e-mail address - much obliged !!
    Cheers, from Amsterdam!
    Can you send one in this adress plz
    Here s my steam name
    Kingbrute
    and my email whatever you need
    [email protected]

Thanks a lot
    I have some too... got kinda 10 keys if anyone need write down ur Steam ID
    Quote from agook007

Can you send one in this adress plz
    Here s my steam name
    Kingbrute
    and my email whatever you need
    [email protected]

Thanks a lot

just send u an invite :)
    I would greatly appreciate a key as well. Thanks in advance.
    I would also want a key if there is any left
    thanks in advance
    email ------> [email protected]
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes