Patch 1.0.4 release date?

Greetings there! ^.^
    So i read that the patch 1.0.4 would be released the 4th week of this month, and blizzard said that it is targeted for the 21.

However, it was targeted for the 21, so does anyone actually know if it will come out the 21 or not? Since it was targeted but not confirmed?
    Guess we find out tomorrow :) If I was a betting man I would say it will be next week. I think we would have heard something if it were to be tomorrow.

I decided to check the login screen to see if they had anything about maintenance for tomorrow morning and nothing there.
    They said the fourth week of August, so I'm assuming it'll be tomorrow. I'll be upset if I have to wait another week. This patch looks really good.
    I HAVE A FEELINGGG

That tomorrow is gonna be a goood patch

That tomorrow is gonna be a goood good patch
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369406911

10 hour maintenance tonight. I really hope it's the patch. But as long as it's not confirmed, we can't be sure.
    according to the official forums, posted 3 days ago...http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369406911
    "

We will be performing scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 21st. Maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PDT and is expected to last for 10 hours. During this time, all servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience."

Looks like the right timeframe window for a patch to me...

Dangit Sexton... beat me by 1 minute.
    Quote from Molster

I HAVE A FEELINGGG

That tomorrow is gonna be a goood patch

That tomorrow is gonna be a goood good patch

you got some insider info? do share :)
    Extended downtime and they announced the patch would be this week. I don't think anyone has insider information here, but they've more or less confirmed patch tomorrow by the aforementioned events and release of patch notes.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes