Rate The Last Movie You've Seen

The Chaser: 9/10

Been watching a bunch of Korean movies lately. It was enjoyable.
    I watched “Alex Cross” looked like an action plus adventure movie. But not a good one seemed like dumbest movie of the year.
    The Big Lebowski. If you haven't seen it shame on you, I highly recommend it. Just a classic.

Am I wrong?
    Total Recall ( 2012 )

Awesome flick, enjoyd the visuals a lot, the picture beautiful women didnt hurt either, nor did Mr.Farrel.
    Ok for the sake of community I shall check out this :P even if it's technically not the last movie I will remove the standard blockbusters from it.
    Cockney vs zombies. As a movie not the best but it have so many fun moments in it (read if u like movies where you have to think about stuff and be more amazed than entertained if u know what I mean not the thing) and prob just a tad worse than shaun of the dead which I bet most have seen.
    7/10 or so
    Eat Pray Love

4/10

Pretty boring, poor emphasis on how to teach people life lessons, story climax is decided by and old dude telling a woman how to live her life, yup good times. Forced to watch with the wife.

We Bought A Zoo

7/10

Fairly entertaining, but not as great a typical "inspired by real life event" movie.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Quote from Zera

prob just a tad worse than shaun of the dead which I bet most have seen.

Hotfuzz is 10/10 check it out
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2

4/10

Having spent the last few years watching these movies as a birthday gift to my wife each time a new movie was released I have come to the conclusion that this was the best of the five movies. However, it receives a low score for the fact that I had to endure the other four to get to the finale. It was also nice to see my wife get excited about the flick since seeing her excitement makes me happy. I'm a softie for my wife so mock me if you will but in the end, the movies all made for a great evening.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

8/10

The sheer innovation of this movie is just cool. I love the connection the writer made between the reality of Lincoln and the fiction he deemed possible. It's a fun movie and has plenty of action. Good guy flick but the wife was pleased with it as well.
    "There is no cow level!"
    Ted 7/10 - nice comedy
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes