Diablofans, what is your profession?!

Title is obviously influenced by the movie "300" playing in the other room.
    But I thought this might be a nice off topic thread while we wait for D3.

I'll go first;
    I'm a dog trainer and specalize in personal protection dogs, police dogs,
    VST, (a complicated form of K9 tracking) and also on the "on call" K9
    unit of the prison authorities here in Israel. (in case there's a riot or if
    someone brakes out)

who's next?
    Webdesigner.
    Musicdesigner.
    Video editor.
    Graphic Designer.
    FM Radio DJ.
    Blogger.
    Programmer.

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

I'm a student, currently studying 3d modeling, 3d animation and Java programming. Also.. If it counts as a profession.. I'm a DnD Dungeon Master. XD 17 years old btw.

Edit: Also, webdesigner.
    Student Artist aiming for Blizz.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    3de year Civil Engineering student.

Gonna build some bridges...bitches loves bridges!

Edit: Is there something like a kitty trainer? Or are they to lethargic to comply to anything? :Thumbs Up: Cause I like kitties!
    ermm im not employed, kinda self employed actually, myself and my other half have a shop on Ebay, we have a nice income coming in and have been doing it for 7 years now but was working before and the 1st 5 years of the 7 as a manager for a pharmaceutical company
    Application manager and service coordinator.
    Accountant
    Programmer
    ...and other odd jobs related to computers.
    Head teller for a bank and currently studying for my LSAT exam. I would like to study criminal law, or entertainment specifically sports law.
    iOS Developer.
    SC2 Editor Tutorials: OnetwoSC
    D3 Channel: OnetwoD3
    Professional badass.
    Master Obliterater
    I teach the art of ur mom
    Troll sensei
    ..And I guess a student for 3d arts.. Zzz
    Guts/Gatts/Gattsu (Male Barb) - Berserk Reference
    Doomwolf (Male Demon Hunter)
    Kainé (Female Monk) - Nier Reference
    Engineer. Mechanical by trade (because it lets me by an engineer of just about any type).

Currently working at a manufacturing firm (Americans DO make stuff, who'da thunk it?).
    HOOM!

Ahem, I mean I'm a techie.
    Quote from BenAlpha

I'll go first;
    I'm a dog trainer and specalize in personal protection dogs, police dogs,

That's so awesome! I bet you know how to be pack leader.

I'm just a full time student right now. But I also work as a telephone operator at the hospital and I tutor in writing at my school.
    What are you going to school for Siay?
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    Full time student right now. About to graduate from High School in a few months. I plan on going to a trade school to become a network admin.
    I don't always burn. But when I do, I use hellfire.
    I just finished the beginning of trade school to be a electrician... now I Just need a apprenticeship. Im thinking of going back to school to follow up on a hobby of mine and turn it into a job. go back to school for gold and silver smithing so I can be a jeweller. I already have a background in lapidary so the smithing will make me perfect for custom work.

End Of Line
    Accountant. Yeah, that boring.

Thank God for gaming!!!
    I worked as an IT Field Technician for a while, however I am now back in school to finish my Bachelors and hopefully I will be able to land a server administrator position after I graduate.
    "No one gets to heaven 'til they've lived awhile in hell and even then it's rare that you'll be going there."
    I'm a professional deskwarmer.
    "The Unchosen" Pain of Admirance Sigil (For those without -Feat of Strength-):

http://i.imgur.com/O7Oeo.png

I received TWO beta keys. Eat it and like it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes