What did you get for Christmas?

So, what did you all get? I got the following:

Diablo III 2012 calendar
    Diablo III #1 comic
    Diablo III Book of Cain
    Boxers
    Star Wars Jedi bathrobe (with hood)
    Cash
    The question isn't why do I kill. The question is, why I don't kill everybody.
    My wife got me:
    Book of Cain
    fuzzy socks
    more pj pants
    indoor/outdoor slippers (so my feet are warm while walking the dog)
    something for her to wear for about 5 minutes...ahem
    mo's bacon bars

I also got us both really nice coffee colored bamboo/egyptian cotton robes

My parents gave me a couple of Redskins shot glasses.

Very good Christmas!
    Got the Steelseries Diablo 3 headset. Well not exactly - I got the money for it (they didn't know where to buy it)
    Transformers 3 DVD
    A lot of small useful stuff for when I'm moving out
    Moar moneyz
    Got a book of cain, a 27" monitor (to compensate for my lack of inches), and a fleshlight. They were all from myself!

Also, those bacon bars are god damn disgusting. I will gladly eat insects or eyeballs, but cut that crap out.
    Ne frustra vixisse videar.
    Diablo III steelseries mouse
    Diablo III steelseries qck barbarian surface
    UA coldgear shirt and leggings
    U2312HM

It was a good christmas. :)
    Black Swordsman
    I got a fancy toaster (http://homeappliance.../06/toaster.jpg),
    Kitchen knives + a sturdy wood chopping board,
    The first 'A song of ice and fire' book (I've already seen the series but now I can read it as well ;)),
    Socks (obviously),
    A printed & framed photograph that my sister took,
    Two big nice tea-cups,
    Some cash :)

Soo yeah, mostly just "useful" stuff since I moved into a new apartment a few months ago.

I did get the book of cain delivered the other day which I count as a christmas present from myself, so I'm enjoying that atm :D
    A pair of bathing shorts (summer is starting over here.)
    Quote from Firehært

U2312HM

It was a good christmas. :)

Let me know how you like it. I have a 6-7 year old 20" that is begging to be replaced.

San Fran 49ers sweatshirt
    cash
    gift cards
    fruit
    chocolate covered cherries
    several James Bond movies on Blu-Ray
    http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/733/p1010479y.jpg

I got a kindle O_O body deoderent, after shave, a new keyboard O_O and some movies :)
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from DesmondTiny

I got a kindle O_O body deoderent, after shave, a new keyboard O_O and some movies :)

If you actually like reading, the kindle rocks. You will love the thing I am sure! I got a gift card for amazon this year and I'm spending it all on ebooks. :)
    Fiancée got me: Skylanders for 360 (I told her off; so pricey... but she got it as we wanted to play it together) - err a character pack too; then The Simpsons Hardback collection of comics. Then just weird stuff.

Parents got me an electric tooth brush and Dark Souls.

Pretty much it aside from some chocolates and body stuff. Had a good christmas watching my Niece open all the Gruffolo stuff we got her though.

You just lost

THE GAME!!!
    I got some boxers, socks, slippers, shirts, money, candy, a lil' non-gaming laptop, and my new Arctic Cooling P531 headset. I've never had a nice headset (I always used the $40 around-the-back-of-the-head style) but this one is comfy and 5.1 surround sound. So nice.

Quote from NUUUUUHHH

Quote from DesmondTiny

If you actually like reading, the kindle rocks. You will love the thing I am sure! I got a gift card for amazon this year and I'm spending it all on ebooks. :)

The iPad2 has a bigger screen. I like that better.

I got a new circular saw and a Dremel for when I build my snake rack, a snake probeing kit to determine sex of new hatchlings, a bunch of gift certificates and a twelve year old bottle of scotch.

Recruiting for East Realm
    Also recruiting for Sc2 on both EU and NA servers

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    Quote from Nektu

I'm a student, I don't like the price of the iPad2 at all. Plus the screen on the kindle is amazing, they call it e-ink for a reason.
    Got hugo boss sneekers.

2 armani t shirts that look uber.

And 6 months of sw tor sub
    I didnt get anything.
    Quote from NUUUUUHHH

Quote from Nektu

I'm a student, I don't like the price of the iPad2 at all. Plus the screen on the kindle is amazing, they call it e-ink for a reason.

I'm sure it's really nice. I only have one because the wife beta tests software for where she works, so we got it free.

Recruiting for East Realm
    Also recruiting for Sc2 on both EU and NA servers

Bod home Page

Like us on Facebook!
    i got the iphone 4s metal gear solid HD and lord of the ring war in the north
    CPU: Intel i5 3570k 3.4 turbo boost 3.8 GHZ GPU: nvidia gtx 670: MEMORY 8GB G.Skill 2133 ghz MOTHERBOARD: gigabyte z77x-ud3h HDD: western digital re4 500g Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120g COOLING: CM Hyper evo 212 PSU: cosair hx750w MONITOR: asus 22in. 1080p LED CASE: COOLER MASTER RC-692-KKN2 CM690 II KEYBOARD: logitech k360 MOUSE: Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500 OS: Windows 7 64bit
    Nothing. We keep what little money the entire family have to give to the little kids so that they can live in the Christmas spirit. If we didn't want that, we wouldn't spend our money for that either, because we actually need it.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes