How much rep do you have?

Quote from "Dane" »
    I don't know how to check my rep. I was looking for it in my profile and I couldn't find it. I thought it would be in the Statistics section but it's not there. But im on a distinguished road, if that helps.
    User CP.

The message you entered is too short blah-blah-blah, yes, I'm a woman of few words.
    29 reputation now
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Quote from "Equinox" »
    User CP.

The message you entered is too short blah-blah-blah, yes, I'm a woman of few words.

Thank you.

I have 12.

Dunno what to say..
    I had 1121 on a forum where this was serious business.
    Quote from "Equinox" »
    I had 1121 on a forum where this was serious business.

In the negative, right? ;)
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    Alright, to clarify for the man / woman that gave me the -rep and accused me for not deserving my rep.

1. 90% Of my rep was given to me becuase I posted funny pictures and / or quotes. The rest of the rep was given to me by people new to the forums, and they have not received the massive influence of you people.

2. I've never quoted my own name when I give rep. Never.

3. Begging for rep? I mean whate fuck.

4. My rep has not been "Passed back and forth" I give rep once to a player when I think they deserve it.

I'm not going to be accused for anything by someone who's not even slightly aware of all the facts.
    I give rep to people randomly. Not very selective with it. I wish people wrote their names in mine, though. On Nival it displayed the user by default.
    Ok everyone, keep the bickering about this to a minimum. The thread is simply asking you how much rep you have, it's not asking you to give rep to others because they post here, or asking you to give people negative rep for sharing their own rep either.

You rep people on a post-per-post basis depending in the quality of their posts. A good post that actually deserves to give the user some form or reputation and merit is good, and negative rep is for unhelpful, rude or ridiculing posts. Not boring, or bland, or undeserving posts.

We need some general guidelines for this I think.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Yeah... the rep feature is pretty neglected, and you guys really need to lay down some guidelines.
    I mean it's fully functional and all... but it's just there.
    Specially for the new forum users :/.
    And some of us older ones who haven't grasped it yet, or who use it incorrectly.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    Use it incorrectly? People can use rep however they please. There is no correct or incorrect way besides the stuff in forum rules (no flame in rep etc.)
    Wait nevermind!!! I got eleven!! :D How do you check and see who gave you rep when and where?
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from "DesmondTiny" »
    Wait nevermind!!! I got eleven!! :D How do you check and see who gave you rep when and where?

You can't check who gave it to you; however if you click on the rep link in your user CP, you iwll be taken to the post for which it was rewarded.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Quote from "Equinox" »
    Use it incorrectly? People can use rep however they please. There is no correct or incorrect way besides the stuff in forum rules (no flame in rep etc.)

I'd say that passing rep back and forth just because another person gave it to you, is using it incorrectly.
    Ugh, I'm not ranting about this again, already made a substantial post explaining my thoughts on this.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    Quote from "PhrozenDragon" »
    You can't check who gave it to you; however if you click on the rep link in your user CP, you iwll be taken to the post for which it was rewarded.

Alright cool thank you :D Another question when you view your rep is the umm tealish type of color mean bad rep points?
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    You need only just ask

36 rep points.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    I got this rep point and when I looked at the post and clicked on it to see that it was positive it told me that it was "Kinda positive" What does that mean?
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    You need only just ask

14 Reps, but who's counting? Have I been judged? Ahhhh
    Forty Eight.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    I have surprisingly, 66 points.

Apparently my posts move people a lot. But its often in a bad way, and I even got banned 1 week. Reputation obviously doesn't mean much :P

I keep forgetting about the reputation feature. I should try and give more to some people. Its just not so obvious.

Apparently it says "I'll become famous soon enough". Ha!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes