WWI Teaser - Day 4

Is'nt the WWI starting a the 28 ? Tomorow is only 27.
    Quote from "TeHAJ" »
    are you sure it was anything? i mean they could of just not released this piece of fan art...i dont think anyone has honestly seen this before because its never been up

I honestly think it was fan art even though I have never seen it, there have been a lot of accounts of people saying that they have seen it before/its familiar to them.

@poznahv, Yea it is, so what?
    My goodness, and my fortress, my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and He in whom I trust…

6/29/08 - A date you will remember forever.
    first rune was altered, dunno if its a repost
    Quote from "poznahv" »
    Is'nt the WWI starting a the 28 ? Tomorow is only 27.

Yea...? What difference does it make?
    Quote from "TeHAJ" »
    are you sure it was anything? i mean they could of just not released this piece of fan art...i dont think anyone has honestly seen this before because its never been up

well It reffered to that Diablo was left in cold and that they would not work any further atm at d2...
    There is blood on my hands...Go wash it off!
    Hey guys I think I found something interesting :

So the new game is about penguins.
    Quote from "zerobala" »
    first rune was altered, dunno if its a repost

YEA ITS DEFINITELY A REPOST, I mean cmon' it was that exact picture too and you probably stole it from a previous post. TROLL?!

edit: @poznahv: they update the teaser everyday at midnite-ish, cmon man get with the progam.
    My goodness, and my fortress, my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and He in whom I trust…

Quote from "sabreSKULL" »
    Yea...? What difference does it make?

So why do peoples expect to know more tomorrow ?
    Quote from "Lydeck" »
    I have the artillery ready for our assault on Blizzard HQ. :)

I will get ready my comrades from China and Russia :mad:
    Quote from "Super.Fresh" »
    YEA ITS DEFINITELY A REPOST, I mean cmon' it was that exact picture too and you probably stole it from a previous post. TROLL?!

i saw on another forum, didnt find here so i posted

whats the big deal? go have some sex
    Quote from "poznahv" »

cuz then the final clues will be given....
    Quote from "poznahv" »

Your kidding right? What have we been talking about this whole thread? Four words: SPLASH PAGE YOU NOOB
    Quote from "zerobala" »
    i saw on another forum, didnt find here so i posted

whats the big deal? go have some sex

I just did with your mum..... wow, now i feel bad i stooped to your level.

But seriously lurk before you think you find something that makes you feel special.

Lol I think all the regulars have been scared away by these Juners..
    Quote from "sabreSKULL" »
    Your kidding right? What have we been talking about this whole thread? Four words: SPLASH PAGE YOU NOOB

So everybody will know what game it is BEFORE the anouncement ?
    There actually seems to be two more splash images left... considering there are still two more "hidden" images left to reveal... so tomorrow might not reveal as much as people are hoping.
    Quote from "lordbone" »
    that was fanart from 2006 christmas

Hm? There was couple of "warming up" diablo's, i.e. "Hell has finally frozen over"

http://diablo.phx.pl/phxnews/HellFrozenOver.jpg

BUT, I am sure that I saw this art before, and it's a Diablo covered with some kind of cape on his back (that's why it looks like penguin, maybe it's made from penguins xD), and this "penguin foot" is a.. tail (tiny a bit, but...).

As well Blizz might edit this picture, isn't it?

But seriously lurk before you think you find something that makes you feel special.

omfg u good huh

stop being an asshole i wanted to share with everyone what i saw, there is not my name on the shot so im not trying to "be special"

stfu
    Has anyone suspected that it's the swirling globe from the Arcane area in Act 2? (not sure if thats the name its been a while). The place in outer space by the boss there. Maybe he'll be involved in linking the 3 games in the storyline or something?

dude, this is a community, do not insult other people just for your failures in life.
    keep this forum clean!:offtopic:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes