WWI Teaser - Day 4

what if the penguin looking thing signifies a porting to linux of their games?
    What the hell do you mean 'where's pages 70+'? Every day there's a new thread, noob. We haven't reached page 70 yet. Feel free to keep posting crap though and we may get there soon enough.
    This is making me feel like this is not a d3 announcement. Those eyes are not Diablo's. Look more like a Dark Templars than anything. The fact the Hel rune is present really means nothing considering the other three come from Blizzards other three franchises: SC, WC, and WoW.

I have a feeling this will either be a pointless teaser, or a new IP.
    Thats to bad actually, i was browsing through this topic by looking at pictures and all that.
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Quote from "Spock" »

This might be it for the 4th rune.
    Argue not with Dragons, for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup.
    In regard to the latest symbol i'm almost certain i've seen it before! I've been having a good old fashioned think and it reminds me of a puddle with drips falling into it hence the smaller circles and the "ripples". But i cant for the life of me think which game/cinematic i've seen it in. The closest i've come to finding a blizzard game cinematic which potentially explains the symbol is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEEd9xR5K_Q&feature=related

But i'm sure this isnt it, any thoughts? In the mean time i'll keep drinking tea and eating biscuits in the hope i'll be able to dredge the memory up from somewhere
    Okay here is the skinny...

Diablo 3 will be announced. It will be a single player/mmo hybrid onlike anything we have yet to see.

World of Warcraft subscription costs are going to be lowered to $12.99

It will be followed by another annoucement of a new Battlenet system called "Hydra" or "Hydranet". This will be a new payment plan. Notice the three runes? The forth is Hydra. A universe of three IPs. For $20.00 a month you get online access to all three games, and all the great extra things Hydra has to offer. Things ike your own Hydra Blog page which has a list of all your characters and their stats, etc. Think if this feature as an "armory" for all Blizzard IPs. This includes Diablo II and WC3 stats, if any, as well.

If you want to play Starcraft II online or Diablo 3 online they will cost $5.00 each monthly. Blizzard is hoping the credit card fees keep some of the kiddies out.

Okay there, now I am fired.
    Quote from "Dragoon_50" »
    What the hell do you mean 'where's pages 70+'? Every day there's a new thread, noob. We haven't reached page 70 yet. Feel free to keep posting crap though and we may get there soon enough.

You should speak no more today. You have no clue what you're talking about.
    The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn’t...
    Quote from "BaneOfEvil" »
    Where did you come from man? Why join in June, most likely 2 hours or so ago, and act like you know absolutely everything?

not everything, just the fact that these one post wonders have been going on for quite some time already and surprised by the fact that they did you in only just now =P
    Quote from "InvincibleEMP" »
    penguin was made by nuzz, one of our members.

what, really? I thought it came from this polish forum :confused:
    Quote from "Kalledon" »
    This might be it for the 4th rune.

Stop with the Pax Imperia already. Blizzard has officially stated that they have canceled it...
    Sorry if this is fake, I apoligise beforehand but this is 'supposedly' a leaked source of the actual image behind the mask. Came across it on the Age Of Conan forums.

PLEASE CHECK THIS ! this isnt some stupid joke either.
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9089/1214378102297af5.jpg
    Quote from "Astion" »
    You should speak no more today. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Actually, I do. I REALLY don't see what the person posting before you had to do with anything.
    Quote from "deadraven" »
    Sorry if this is fake, I apoligise beforehand but this is 'supposedly' a leaked source of the actual image behind the mask. Came across it on the Age Of Conan forums.

PLEASE CHECK THIS ! this isnt some stupid joke either.
    http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9089/1214378102297af5.jpg

No, it's a months old bad fake. Well the background is official Blizzard concept art I think, but otherwise.
    Clearly it's a new Lost Vikings game.

- They're using the "Lost" numbers, which clearly points to "Lost Vikings"
    - The splash screens are full of ice and runes...vikings lived in icy places, and used runes
    - The project's codename is reportedly "hydra". In past Blizzard games, hydras have had three heads, while The Lost Vikings was a game about controlling three characters simultaneously
    - The hidden image depicts a purple penguin, which is clearly related to vikings somehow

http://www.blizzpub.net/forums/thread.php?pid=731118#pid731118
    On this link.. He probably figured it out?
    Quote from "BaneOfEvil" »
    its funny, people keep taking that splash and use paint to go to town on it and draw anything and all the Juners will believe it

would u stfu about the juners u may 08 newb!
    Quote from name="Topo Lindo" »
    It's incredible, i can see something there!

:spam:well congratz
    There is blood on my hands...Go wash it off!
    Gah, sorry, read through this whole thing all day and didnt see anything on it.
    Quote from "donjn" »
    Okay here is the skinny...

Diablo 3 will be announced. It will be a single player/mmo hybrid onlike anything we have yet to see.

World of Warcraft subscription costs are going to be lowered to $12.99

It will be followed by another annoucement of a new Battlenet system called "Hydra" or "Hydranet". This will be a new payment plan. Notice the three runes? The forth is Hydra. A universe of three IPs. For $20.00 a month you get online access to all three games, and all the great extra things Hydra has to offer. Things ike your own Hydra Blog page which has a list of all your characters and their stats, etc. Think if this feature as an "armory" for all Blizzard IPs. This includes Diablo II and WC3 stats, if any, as well.

If you want to play Starcraft II online or Diablo 3 online they will cost $5.00 each monthly. Blizzard is hoping the credit card fees keep some of the kiddies out.

Okay there, now I am fired.

This makes sence, a system like Steam but whit fees ? I dont know that this will really work for SC 2 !

Quote from "little-cheeze" »
    would u stfu about the juners u may 08 newb!

lol .........
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes