WWI Teaser - Day 4

Quote from "gothissatanis" »
    Im sure all the WoW fans and Sc fans are all doing the same as we are. Making the teaser apply to our games as much as possible. Pointing out things Blizz put in there to make everyone think its their game. They got us right by the balls and are now dragging them on the carpet. They can do that, they hold the answer to our solution. The big 3. Oh BTW I hope it comes to PS3. I know it probly wont, but let me dream.

Im sure they are, but people would have to agree that the Diablo Franchise is the most deserving of something new at this point. Hoping for something from the other two is a little greedy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You are what you are, and that is the only truth in this world."
    Quote from "GlacierFreeze" »
    I heard Diablo was going to rape you in your sleep.

lol:D good one
    BEWARE TROLLS !!!

Quote from name=" Diablo 3"s Lead Designer Jay Wilson" »
    We're trying to balance satisfying the fans and also creating a game that feels like our own.

Quote from "Arkilae" »

Owned. :D

pwnt
    Quote from "GlacierFreeze" »
    I heard Diablo was going to rape you in your sleep.

.....well they do call him Big D.....
    Geez mom...diablo is not just a game........it's a way of life.
    It's preposterous how this thread has gone to 209 pages in length.

And I haven't chimed in a bit.

As for the teaser, I have no speculatory quip. I am simply going to wait until big Blue unveils their new prized secret. I will not be content until I have heard it straight from the mouths of the Blizzard executives.

As I listen to the gentle grooves of the Tristram theme I contemplate a world that sees the third installment of the Diablo series - be it an MMO or another familiar hack 'n slash. As a faithful fan and staunch supporter I will trod forward with the series as it propsers or fails as I've done over the past eleven years.

I am a Diablo fan.

Are you?
    Big di....

Quote from name="Ϡ√) Ӭ Ḹ ι( Ỡ Ʀ" »
    They should ban anyone not having an avatar or signature; that would solve the spam plague :]

Dude not everyone's a poof and has their face in there avatar and signatures, what a faggot.
    Quote from "gothissatanis" »
    Im sure all the WoW fans and Sc fans are all doing the same as we are. Making the teaser apply to our games as much as possible. Pointing out things Blizz put in there to make everyone think its their game. They got us right by the balls and are now dragging them on the carpet. They can do that, they hold the answer to our solution. The big 3. Oh BTW I hope it comes to PS3. I know it probly wont, but let me dream.

lol ps3
    Diablo is coming
    i can feel it
    We need a purge button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CyberPunk RP Nexus

Quote from "dizbjosh" »
    Diablo is coming
    i can feel it

You probably wont be able to sit for a week....ouch!
    Geez mom...diablo is not just a game........it's a way of life.
    Quote from "und34d-rul3" »

pwnt

Papapapapapapappapapwned. :D
    Quote from "tal-rasha" »

Lol ... :D

Okay, that was fairly funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CyberPunk RP Nexus

Quote from "tal-rasha" »

lol, nice.
    Quote from "tal-rasha" »

hahahahaha best spam yet.
    Quote from "TheOctagon" »
    It's preposterous how this thread has gone to 209 pages in length.

And I haven't chimed in a bit.

As for the teaser, I have no speculatory quip. I am simply going to wait until big Blue unveils their new prized secret. I will not be content until I have heard it straight from the mouths of the Blizzard executives.

As I listen to the gentle grooves of the Tristram theme I contemplate a world that sees the third installment of the Diablo series - be it an MMO or another familiar hack 'n slash. As a faithful fan and staunch supporter I will trod forward with the series as it propsers or fails as I've done over the past eleven years.

I am a Diablo fan.

Are you?

This epiphany of wisdom is admirable, but it will be sadly lost in the endless abyss of :spam:
    Quote from "Arkilae" »

Papapapapapapappapapwned. :D

ULTIMATE PWN!!!
    Honestly, im not sure how many people can see this, and i saw it this morning but didnt feel like posting it. If you look above the "eyes" (above the right eye) and look into the darker area, you can see a lighter spot that looks like Baal, its got the same shape of a head with an open mouth and eyes. Does anyone else see it?
    You guys really have to stop with the locks.
    This is a D3 speculation thread not some lock thread.
    On-Topic : Wonder if the new splash image will show more then the eyes. Perhaps the eyes are just ice made to look like eyes.
    Yeah, this guy just owned everyone who wants a new art direction.
    http://www.bingegamer.net/index.php/2008/an-open-letter-to-diablo-iii-fanboys
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes