Time for the noobs to leave....

Join, stay and be part of the community, or don't bother.

So D3 wasn't announced that's no reason to make an account, make one post, then never return. You could just think your oppinion and leave it at that. It's not really helping anything or anyeone saying, "D3 isn't coming your all idiots." "That announcement sucked ass".

Some will continue to wait, until the end of time if need be!!!!! Others will not.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Quote from name="Elfen Lied" »
    Join, stay and be part of the community, or don't bother.

So D3 wasn't announced that's no reason to make an account, make one post, then never return. You could just think your oppinion and leave it at that. It's not really helping anything or anyeone saying, "D3 isn't coming your all idiots." "That announcement sucked ass".

Some will continue to wait, until the end of time if need be!!!!! Others will not.

qft man. Ill never stop waiting, it will come one day.
    D3 will come out! Then why does Blizzard was overtaking D3.com? And this site is now DiabloFans.com
    Quote from "Jeru5" »
    D3 will come out! Then why does Blizzard was overtaking D3.com? And this site is now DiabloFans.com

Although, to all the pre-Generation Countdown members, it will always be known as Diablo3.com (at least in our hearts). I am so not changing the name of the comic lol.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Quote from "Atrumentis" »
    Although, to all the pre-Generation Countdown members, it will always be known as Diablo3.com (at least in our hearts). I am so not changing the name of the comic lol.

Yeah same here! but its good that Blizzard overtake that name, cuz its one step closer to release
    Although, to all the pre-Generation Countdown members, it will always be known as Diablo3.com (at least in our hearts).

yeah I agree with you on this

I am so not changing the name of the comic lol.

lol - didn't even think about that
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

Sure we got a lot of new people who registered here and posted once or twice? So what? They're leaving now anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I agree that it can be irritating to see tons of posts pop up at the same time that hold no new content whatsovever and only repeats what was said in the last few pages back, but still it's an issue we can live with.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Anyone who doesn't make an intro thread probably isn't going to stay very long.(hmm, I wonder if I made an intro tread...)

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    LOL - I never made an intro thread.
    Smiling is infectious.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=1538

Give, expecting nothing thereof. ------------ BoD - Come have some fun!
    Folks will always come and go, so enjoy them while they're meant to be in your life.

This thread is closed. Too many moderated posts, deleted posts, and flame.

---Thread Closed---
    Those before me shall quiver in my wake as I unleash the fury within!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes