Time for the noobs to leave....

You complained about that and weren't forced to read the thread >.>

"Cards and flowers on your window, your friends all plead for you to stay,
    sometimes beginnings aren't so simple, sometimes goodbye's the only way."
    I hope all the noobs leave, their posts are very annoying and have no sense to them. It is time for them to leave, although some new members are very welcome in my book.

Dream as if you'll live forever, and live as if you'll die today. "James Dean"

Would I consider to be a newb?

(Be honest and Winston and Doppelganger can't answer this)
    Federer lost Wimbledon. Why? Becase none of you bastards cheered for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQEtAyiTM

You have to admit that he's good.

You registered in April. Yes?

Hmm, wich John are you?
    Dro Lyag
    Nah, you at least try to back up what you say with common sense. We're talking about the idiots that come, post the typical "I've been watching the forum for 72 years (exaggeration for effect)" and then go and start a random argument and only offer curse words and empty flames.
    Quote from "goarator" »
    hey im pretty sure that diablo 3 is in the works but i think mr i have a friend who's dad works for diablo 3 team got gyped those names for the characters are stupid and from what you said from the in gme graphics they sound like a never winters nights mod or a dungeon seige mod i cant remeber what its called but my friend used to play it

= newb with 1 post (well actually a double post, but whatever)
    Dro Lyag
    No John you are far from a noob. A noob is someone that doesn't get past peasant.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Well, there you go- 5 different definitions of a newb :)
    This thread gives me a headache. We should be celebrating the fact that Blizzard finally made a step closer to releasing the game we all want, not discussing the definition of what a newb or a noob is.

At any rate, this turn of events has made my day. It's only a matter of time before the game gets announced now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a cat, tied to a stick
    I'll be the sixth!
    OOPS!
    You know what gives me a headache? Murdurface's sig.....
    you really live up to your name Murderface....you could seriously kill someone with your sig ~_~ seizure power!!!
    To prove why I am a noob. Was the reputation button always there?
    OOPS!
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    No John you are far from a noob. A noob is someone that doesn't get past peasant.

Okay thanks!

I was just scared since I registered in April.
    Federer lost Wimbledon. Why? Becase none of you bastards cheered for him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQEtAyiTM

You have to admit that he's good.

You're a newb (new)...

Quote from "DarknessAngel" »
    You know what gives me a headache? Murdurface's sig.....
    you really live up to your name Murderface....you could seriously kill someone with your sig ~_~ seizure power!!!

Aw, c'mon it aint that bad. Anyone that can get a seizure from that lil thing has serious problems, and should be in intensive care.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from "john135" »
    Would I consider to be a newb?

(Be honest and Winston and Doppelganger can't answer this)

Wowa... u joined in april yet you have roughly the same post count as me -_- SPAMMER!!

lol

jk...

Only stupid comments and random blabble i would call someone a noob, but hey

When i log onto WoW all my friends call each other noobs lol
    Quote from "Shade111" »
    Fuck this guys, I'm off.

U wait here if u want Blizzard to play u for fools all the time.

Sure D3 will come one day, but not now, not this year, not the second year, and maybe the year after the second year.

Sure, we've been waiting days for that counter banner to drop and what have we got? PIECE OF SHIT, that's what we got.

Hell I'm going...no more diablo, d2 or d3 for me....bye

Wow, I guess some really were disappointed. :D
    Quote from "Chaosdragon94" »
    Ugh you're so arrogant it's not even funny.

How do YOU know they haven't been waiting as long? Not on this site, maybe, but they could still be waiting just as long as us...

lolz but its funny how guy with 13 posts (Shades111) in this forum says that he is leaving it becuz he thinks that D3 wont come out. Jeez couldnt he just walk away without telling that? haah :D
    I completely agree. The stupid newcomers are just filling up with forum with trash and they should get out. I posted something like this earlier.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obalobex
    The fact that everyone is all of a sudden joining this site sickens me. People who have never been a part of the Diablo3 forum just suddenly jump on the ban wagon because Diablo 3 looks like it might be announced.

All of the hypocrites joining this site just because of this thread and then jumping in on the discussion and posting opinions as if they are part of the community... It's sad and shameful in my opinion. I'm sure other diablo3.com veterans will agree with me that these "noobs" are ruining our community. True supporters of this site and Diablo3 are not the shameful blight that joined this April, tisk tisk.

All these newcomers should get out or be kicked out IMO. Good riddance.
    ---- And the evil that was once vanquished shall rise anew! ----
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes