Countdown Teaser

Quote from "Blades11" »
    Yes it has, I brought it up on maybe page 30 and MD told me directly that is not the case.

Find the post. There will be no site merger, meaning Diablo3.com, SCtwo.com and blizzplanet.com. Nothing ever mentioned about Blizzard acquiring the domain.
    Murder I think that it is not very pretty, sorry but it's just too big and very annoying.

Dream as if you'll live forever, and live as if you'll die today. "James Dean"

Quote from "ZMDI" »
    MD has been wrong about the/a patch before. It's hard to predict blizzard's moves.

They wouldn't hype this up over a patch, or misinformation. Their reputation is at stake. IF they did that, the first time an official announcement came out, everyone would be going to diabloii.net.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    I think people can stand an extra scroll of the finger to enjoy this beautiful artwork;)

.... that kind of resembles contra for NES.
    Quote from "johnnylamerton" »
    Find the post. There will be no site merger, meaning Diablo3.com, SCtwo.com and blizzplanet.com. Nothing ever mentioned about Blizzard acquiring the domain.

You find it, I'm not your bitch. I asked him if it was merging with Blizzplanet, since Umaro and him are so close, and he said no there will be no site merger of any kind.

If you don't believe me then go away. ;)

the sig is fine i saw it last night when lights were off hehehe
    Quote from "Blades11" »
    You find it, I'm not your bitch. I asked him if it was merging with Blizzplanet, since Umaro and him are so close, and he said no there will be no site merger of any kind.

If you don't believe me then go away. ;)

MD has never denied a domain move. Why do you think he purchased worldofsanctuary.com? He needs to move these forums some where.
    Quote from "Blades11" »
    Murder I think that it is not very pretty, sorry but it's just too big and very annoying.
    Well, I'm not going to change it. It wouldn't be fair to the people that do enjoy it.:D

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    The colors give me a headache just looking at it. Though i love the avatar.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
    Would it be better If I slowed it down a bit?(off topic, ehh)

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    MD has never denied a domain move. Why do you think he purchased worldofsanctuary.com? He needs to move these forums some where.

hmph u do have a point. maybe blizzard will use diablo3.com as their official information posting grounds.
    That proves nothing. Blizzard also owns diablo4.fr and no one believes diablo 4 is in the works.
    Quote from "Murderface" »
    Would it be better If I slowed it down a bit?(off topic, ehh)

cut it down to 25% of the size. The colors changing won't help it from being ugly.
    Quote from "ZMDI" »
    That proves nothing. Blizzard also owns diablo4.fr and no one believes diablo 4 is in the works.

Diablo 3 is more belivable than diablo 4

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Lol. Blizzplanet and Diablo3.com are both on the Gametent Network (run by Umaro). That's why they share things like that. A Network merger has already been denied by Umaro, Medeival, and myself, so.. really man...

Ok so MD did not say it directly, but I can trust Jetrall, he has been an honest member for a long time.

Offtopic but i had to get this out: Everybody STOP DOUBLE POSTING! Seriously, it's starting to get annoying now, use the edit button.
    "I'm like a dog chasing cars." - Joker, Dark Knight
    Nice, but way too big.Actually it's a pain in the ass to scroll it after you seen it for the 50th time, resize it plz plz plz :)
    Diablo 3 is more belivable than diablo 4

I was just saying that blizzard buying diablo3.com doesn't count as an "announcement" of the game. It just proves that blizzard has a clause on their budget called "Money to buy internet domains"...
    Diablo will come out on xbox, wii, and ps3 maybe?
    Quote from "Robosexual" »
    dDiablo will come out on xbox, wii, and ps3 maybe?

NO! shut up!

Just the thought makes me wana cry :(
    FaTE
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes