Choose your own Adventure - Story

  • #21
    A) To the church
  • #22
    A)
    We must pray to :hammy: !
  • #23
    B. South, towards the tavern.

    LET THE MASSACRE BEGIN! MUAHAHAHAAA! :evil:
  • #24
    B. Try to save those people.
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
  • #25
    "We should head towards the church. That seems safer" William responded.

    "Alright. Let's go then" the man commanded.

    They head north towards the burning church. The stranger leading the way with William and his mother behind. They pass the houses of their friends as they keep their heads forward, afraid of what they might see. As the approach the church, William can feel the heat from the flame that has consumed it.

    Off to the side of the church they see a body. Unsure of who it is, the man approaches it to investigate. William slowly follows behind the man to try and get a look. Suddenly he hears a thud as he turns around to see his mother on the ground, crying uncontrolably. William drops his poker and shield as he comes to the realization that the body belongs to his father. William runs past the stranger and stops right before the corpse. He looks down to see his father's lifeless face. His body mangled by the creatures over running their home. William kneels down beside his father and places his hand over his father's face. He slowly moves his hand down as he lowers his father eye lids shut. A few tears fall down William's face. He quickly dries his face with his sleeve. William looks over towards his father's hand. He sees his sword coated in blood. William pulls the sword out of his Father's hand and stands up. He looks over towards his mother who is convulsing on the ground from her cries.

    William looks towards the stranger unsure of what to do.

    The man looks over at Williams mother and then back at William.

    "We need to go. More of those creatures are coming." the man tells William.

    "You're right." William agrees.

    William walks over his mother.

    "Come on mom, we have to go. Dad would not want us to suffer the same fate as him." William says quietly to his mother.

    "I can't. Leave me her with my husband" William's mother cries.

    Should William:
    A. Leave his mother and continue with the stranger.
    B. Stay with his mother.
    C. Drag his mother away from the city.

    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

  • #26
    C. Drag his mother away from the city.
  • #27
    Definately C. Drag his mother away from the city.

    she cant stay there its not safe :rolleyes:
  • #28
    C. Drag her away.
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move fall like a thunderbolt"
  • #29
    A!
    We must leave our childhood behind so we may become a giant douchebag!
  • #30
    Quote from "Turmobil" »
    A!
    We must leave our childhood behind so we may become a giant douchebag!


    And let the mother die? :confused:

    anyway C. wins :P
  • #31
    Yes!
    To become great, you must sacrifice a family member!
  • #32
    Quote from "Turmobil" »
    Yes!
    To become great, you must sacrifice a family member!


    Haha! and throw his mother into the deep throat of a demon! :evil:
  • #33
    YES!
    Or a troll.
    Or a bandit chief.
    Or anything malicious looking.
  • #34
    Too bad he already dragged her out of the city. Cuz C won.
  • #35
    Please refrain from discussion in this thread. There is a discussion thread for the story. Please use that thread for comments/discussion.

    Update coming very soon.

    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

  • #36
    Please refrain from discussion in this thread. There is a discussion thread for the story. Please use that thread for comments/discussion. Please delete an posts that do not have a vote on theM. Thank you.

    On to the story:

    Willaim grabs his mother's wrist and begins dragging her away from her husband's body.

    "Mom, we don't have time for this" William grunts as he slowly pulls his mom away.

    William looks up an sees the man running towardsthe woods to quickly for William to keep up.

    "Wait" William screams.

    The man turns around.

    "We don't have time for this" the man responds.

    He holds out his hand out points behind them.

    "Look, the fallen are coming this way." he shouts.

    William turns his head and sees a wave of monsters headed right for them. William turns his head back and looks at the man.

    "Help me" William cries.

    "Dammit, we don't have time for this." the man says to himself.

    The man runs back towards William and picks up his mother. He throws her across his shoulder and continues running towards the woods.

    "let's go" he commands William.

    The man runs into the woods with William's mother over his shoulder. He darts threw the trees effortlessly. William runs into the woods trying to keep up with this man. He is slowed down in his attempts to keep his father's sword. William is quickly loosing sight of the man. He stops for a second after loosing any sight of the man.

    "Hello?" William yells out but with no response.

    William can hear the growls and snarls Of the monstrs behind him chasing him as he chases the man and his mother.

    Should William:
    A. Drop his father's sword and try to catch up with them.
    B. Keep hold of his father's sword and hope he finds them.

    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

  • #37
    A. Drop the sword.
  • #38
    B)
    He must be able to protect himself!
  • #39
    B!!! Keep the sword
  • #40
    A) Drop that sword like a lame date on prom night.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Reply
Clear All Quotes