Secret Diary of an Enchantress

Dear diary,

I've finally met her! The chosen one! The prophet was right about everything - except maybe for her... unruly hair - Together we can finally vanquish all evil and accomplish our destiny ! How exciting !
    At first she was very reluctant to let me accompany her, I must say. She told me I was too young and too "giddy" - It was mortifying. But then we fought the deamons together and she finally saw me for the powerfull and reliable enchantress I truly am!
    Well... maybe I'll have to keep her a little longer under my charm spell...until she really does.

Dear diary,

The Nephalim is a wonderful person and a fierce warrior, but sometimes she puzzles me. I can't fully understand her. She always talks about improving this "critical" thing... and the way she sets all those huge and tasteless rubies into every pieces of her gear... ugh!

And you thought I was odd.

Dear diary,

I had the strangest dream last night.
    The Nephalim and I were up against a terrible pack of horned purple ponies. They were very angry. The biggest of them trapped us in some kind of deadly arcanic merry-go round, turning and turning and turning... and all those plush bears dancing teasingly in pools of fire.
    I pray the seraph we never face such horrible foes!
    I pray for this silly music to get out of my head...

Dear diary,

It's really not fair. She told me I could ! She promised me! "Once we get out of those sewers" she said !
    It was my turn to carry the head !
    Not. Fair.

Dear diary,

Oh dear Seraph... why? Why test my faith in such a harsh manner?
    How come the prophecies never spoke of deamons that would...
    It licked me. It licked me! How horrible.
    How will I ever get married now?

Dear diary,

The scoundrell and the templar are fighting again. How tiresome.
    Anyways... it's a girl's amulet. Of course Kornac wouldn't know, but I had to spare him the embarassement - and I happen to have just the matching ring !
    Lyndon will never remember stealing that amulet for me.

Dear diary,

She made me repeat in front of the soldiers in the fort. Several times. They made fun of me all night!
    How rude.
    Of course I may have a hint of an accent ! I'm not from those parts. I'm not even from this era!
    Try and explain it to those drunken louts...
    I will never say "trebuchet" again in my whole life.
    The part about secret level is not bad )
    Amusing, you should continue, I specially liked how you wrote it (bits of text as opposed to a wall of text)
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...
    like:) :)
    May the heroes rise from the pit of despair and the bards sing of the day of death renewed to everlasting
    immortality....awaiting your return to the lands of Sanctuary may peace be with you on this day...your day of birth.

The Crew
    Reall nice, keep up! :D
    Nice read! :)
    nice one, but not in her style, realy (
    esp. about marriage.
    Pretty nice, I read it in the enchantress voice :D
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Aldoran

nice one, but not in her style, realy (
    esp. about marriage.

"Sometimes I think about marriage." "I Think its probably not for me."

If a girl ever tells you that, and you agree, and assume that it means she never wants to be married... you are gonna have a bad time ^^
    Deary diary,

It is truly a strange era I have been transported to. I feel like I'm lost, alone in a whole different world...

No one understands the old Visjeraï jokes anymore.

Dear diary,

I was still asleep, in the ruins under the sand. Lying on an altar of stone. Then came this beautiful stranger. He was tall, and dark and mysterious, in his long, crimson cape. He had a pair of hand crossbows hanging from his slender hips, and a raven on his shoulder.

"At least I found you my love" he said, and when his harsh and haunted gaze fell upon me, it suddenly became warm, and tender, and dreamy. His raven sung like no raven ever sung before, and rays of golden light pierced the stone ceiling, raining on my hair and caressing my face.

Then the hero leaned over to kiss me, and even though I was asleep, I could see his face, smell his breath and hear my own heart pounding. All the pots and jars in the forgotten cave suddenly came to life, dancing and singing around the altar, as my saviour was about to kiss me.

And I knew deep in my heart that I would wake up, and that he would be the one and only true love of my life. He was the very reason I crossed oceans of times and nightmares.

Then came the nephalim, like a tornado of red hair and flashing steel. She was spinning and spinning all over the place, crushing all the dancing pots, shouting like mad covering all the songs. She knocked out the charming hero with a headbutt and severed the raven's head with her teeth.

She seazed me and shook me, barking for me to wake up.

Then I really woke up, and she was standing over me.

"Come on girl. Deamons won't butcher themselves!" she said.

Sometimes, I hate her.

Dear diary,

I can't believe Emperor Hakan was a deamon! He was so cute, with his funny little hat !
    Belial really is a master of deceit...

Dear diary,

I was about to fall from a cliff, into the void, and Zoltun Kull was towering about me. He extended his hand to help me, but he was breathing heavily, like a sick person.

"Come". He said. "Embrace the power of the dark soulstone. Join me!"

Though I was terrified, I refused and told him i'd rather die.

"Eirin, he said, I am... your father!"

I heard myself screaming "NOOOOOOOO!"

"Leah... she is your sister!"

Then it wasn't Kull anymore, it was Leah who was reaching for me. I grabbed her hand and she hauled me back on the ground.

And then she looked at me very strangely and... oh my... she laced her arms around me and...

Dear diary,

I've finally remembered my favorite one:

How many Visjeraï does it take to summon an arch demon?

Thirteen : one to chant the spell, and twelve to scrap his guts from the walls afterwards !
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes