Diablo 3 Dreamscene for Windows Vista/7

Description:
    Diablo 3 Dreamscene [Tyrael] (wmv file extension)

Content:
    Windows 7 Desktop screenshot

Works for:
    Windows Vista & Windows 7

Download from new Megaupload:
    1680x1050

Alternative download (4shared):
    1680x1050

Download all my dreamscene conversions:
    Link

And as the darn good sport I am I have decided not to watermark it,
    so enjoy a clean scene!

Comments and questions are very welcome!

You can now watch all my dreamscene conversions on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.c....m3s dreamscene

Enjoy
    Update - Uploaded 2 new versions of the dreamscene which are alot smoother than the original upload. New resolution available: 1024x768. I wasn't able to properly bugtest it on 1024x768, so if you're having problems with the 1024x768 dreamscene - just download the 1280x1024 - should work quite fine aswell.
    Is anyone able to upload this to another site? Rapidshare loves to tell me that i have reached my download limit, even if i havent used it, ever.
    I can put it on megaupload if you want me to.

Done, updated original post.
    Thanks i managed to download it! Now i'm just having slight trouble finding the dreamscene patch for w7 =D

EDIT - Found it, and it looks great. Kudos OP! Problem would be the transparent icons, but thats due to dreamscene itself. Thumbs Up!
    I just wanted to ask if it gives an interesting result at higher resolutions? Like, does it still worth it to use it if I'm in 1680x1050, or will it just be a tiny dreamscene in the middle of the desktop?
    If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
    Quote from "lurked" »
    I just wanted to ask if it gives an interesting result at higher resolutions? Like, does it still worth it to use it if I'm in 1680x1050, or will it just be a tiny dreamscene in the middle of the desktop?

I'm running it at 1680x900 and it looks pretty good. Not as sharp, but cool nevertheless =)
    It dosent get tiny, it gets stretched as far as i can tell.
    Ok thanks, I'll take a look at it when I'm home from work.
    If you can't amaze people with your intelligence, confuse them with your bullshit.
    Good to hear it worked out for you - and yeah, it's slightly annoying that the icon text becomes transparent but I figured the coolness weighs more :) I also figured if I minimize the amount of icons on the desktop I wouldn't have to know the text, definitely worth it.

@lurked: I will see if I can get some higher resolution on the clip - later ;)

EDIT: Main post updated with the requested resolution - unfortunately I cannot test this resolution on my screen so you'll have to test it for me! Please give me a shout about wether it works properly or is disfunctioning.
    Looks hawt dude. If you can get a 1440x900, I will totally download it.

But for doing this? +1!

-------------------------------------------
    Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything.
    Quote from "OathofChaos" »
    Looks hawt dude. If you can get a 1440x900, I will totally download it.

But for doing this? +1!

I'll see what I can do. Might not do it tonight, but you never know!
    XD Take your time mate. I think this is a great project, and from what I've seen so far, you did an excellent job. Don't rush anything for me. I'm quite content with the Tristram Cathedral artwork for now. If // When you post the 1440x900 I'll switch over, but no rush mate. =D

Updated with 1440x900.
    Please let me know if it worked - else I rendered it wrong :)
    Hmmm..

I dropped my screen resolution to 1440x900 for the purpose of this troubleshoot.

Here is my desktop:

Looks a bit compressed in comparison

Okay, turned out as I thought it would then, well - good thing you showed me - will fix it immediately
    Take your time mate =D I don't mind working with you to achieve something great, and I'm in no rush =D

I'm at work right now, but I'll test 1680x1050 right when I get back home, thanks for the new resolutions.
    Updated 1440x900 and 1680x1050 to what I think should be proper dimensions.
    Report in folks! ;)
    Bloody brilliant! Full resolution across the screen!

Ah, good to hear ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes