Deeha'Blothri Comic (A webcomic about this forum and it's users)

Take your time Atru. We want the best. Though we really cant wait. :D

Keep up the good work!
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    Quote from "Atrumentis" »
    this is so freaking exciting, I can't wait to release the next episode! I really wanna talk about it too, but I'm not gonna until its released.

(its taking me a while, this episode is at least five times as long as the last one lol! - i might have to split it into two parts, just so I can release something this weekend)

Oooo. Gonna release something every weakend? Or gonna be like Blizzard and release whenever. ;P Lol.
    I'm aiming for every weekend. but I do have a habbit of acting like Blizzard, lol. (ie. sig shop, har har). And figuring out the script is really hard.

Edit: Okay, the next three episodes are written. Now I just need to do the artwork... which is actually easier than thinking of the script lol. wweeeee.

(they get better as they go along!)

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    I imagine Equinox as a Blue Elven girl.
    Yes. Tall though. with bow and arrows.
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    Quote from "Equinox" »
    Why me and chaosdragon wtf?!
    You will probably be a giant eye in the sky that smotes people with lighting. Thats how I invision you.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Evil Sauron's sister :D
    I could see her as being a blue elf except she hates WoW, so that's out of the question...

The eye thing...thats just wierd...

Hmm... It's friday, where's the new comic!?
    I imagine Equinox as herself :D. And Chaos is a Dragon :D
    FatBeanz#1200
    Quote from "likwidsteel" »
    I imagine Equinox as herself :D. And Chaos is a Dragon :D

Perhaps a person with dragon wings who coughs fire?

It's the decisions you make when you have no time to make them that define who you are.
    Equinox as herself but wearing a dark blue cloak, and so still manages to be wreathed in mystery. I could also see blue glowing eyes. That'd be cool.
    Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Equinox as herself but wearing a dark blue cloak, and so still manages to be wreathed in mystery. I could also see blue glowing eyes. That'd be cool.

Ooo! And you never actually see her face, just the glowing light from her eyes. Now that would look cool, yet mysterious...
    Quote from "LinkX" »

Hmm... It's friday, where's the new comic!?

I said the weekend, so I have until Sunday (which is actually Monday for me lol, woot an extra day)

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Take your time, quality is always the top thing here. (Fuck you EA)
    Oh, someone make me afraid of what I've become!
    Quote from "Lestater" »
    Take your time, quality is always the top thing here. (Fuck you EA)

Lol...

-Post Extender V 3.2.15-
    FatBeanz#1200
    lol, this is taking me aagesss. I'll release it as soon as I can, but probably won't happen until atleast a few days.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Dont rush Atrumentis, quality is the main thing, tho im realy curious what will be in that comic :)
    lol, man, quality is so hard to achieve though.

ok, tell me, what kind of quality is the first episode?

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Drawings are realy good and background too, but cut-outs are visible (i hope u understand lol)
    yeah, thats what I thought you'd say lol. I was a bit careless with the cutouts. ok, cool, I'll pretty much (try to) stay with that quality-level, but cut them out a bit better lol. who knows, I may even up the quality of the drawings. Or atleast, there'll be some 'epic' scenes that are better quality. because the first episode is pretty much just characters with abstract backgrounds lol. fairly simple.

Quote from "Jetrall" »
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes