Deeha'Blothri Comic (A webcomic about this forum and it's users)

Hmm, Mike. you cant be a flying skull. You are a janitor.
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    Oh yeah, and you can't be a janitor for the comic unless you were already a janitor. but you weren't, you just decided that now, so it doesn't count :P

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Quote from "Zubin" »
    Hmm, Mike. you cant be a flying skull. You are a janitor.

What if he was a flying skull with a broom ducktaped to the skull that he used to sweep and stuff? Rofl...
    Quote from "LinkX" »
    What if he was a flying skull with a broom ducktaped to the skull that he used to sweep and stuff? Rofl...

ROFL :D i laughed at this haard! :D
    Quote from name="Elfen Lied" »
    It's a really old inside joke between Murderface and myself. It orignally started with a phrase he had in his sig that mentioned the face of murder. It also mentioned the word "lord" at one point.

In Dungeons and Dragons. Bhaal is the Lord of Murder. In the Baldur's Gate series on PC, your character is the child of Bhaal.

"The Lord of Murder shall perish. But in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny. Chaos will be sown from their passage." So sayeth the wise Alaundo

That does not dispporve the possiblity that he looks like this;

It simply expands on his biography.

Thats how I learned that admins can change your signature :D

It would be easier If you just drew me like that.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Thats how I learned that admins can change your signature :D

Yes we can, I added that bolded phrase in, as it went very well with the original passage in your sig of which I spoke.

And to continue where I left off discussing the Slayer. It is a transformation, much like with the Druid and his WereWolf/WereBear forms. Thus your human form would be like that of the base guitarist for Dethklok, while your Slayer form, could be the four armed demon that you spoke of.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    I like that idea, Im going to use it.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    I basically see two ways I would be pictured, but I'd love to hear what Atrumentis thinks. As for what you look like, Atru, your avatar has always been eye-catching, and I'd have to say that IT is what I imagine your character looking like - despite the fact that you are a lot friendlier than it's appearance.

I better get to see some tittehs in this comic... :D
    FatBeanz#1200
    I wanna be someone who gets brutally eviscerated, please. =]
    Oh, someone make me afraid of what I've become!
    Quote from "fbim4" »
    i want to see how he depicts Chaosdragon or Equinox

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ROFL! Now that would be interesting, considering how he depicted everyone else. o.O

I also wonder how he will depict me, when not tackling people... (Hopefully not an air head..)
    You'll just look like link. Though i'm unable to wait for the next episode..
    ''May the Gods give you the strength and power to bear the madness which flows through our minds.''

''Zubin, I've always imagined you as a crazy raver. The kinda guy that spends all night dancing to trance music while waving glow sticks and popping ecstasy.'' - Murderface
    Quote from "Zubin" »
    You'll just look like link. Though i'm unable to wait for the next episode..

Oh you guys were talking about physicall look? I thought y'all were talking about how people act. o.O
    Looks are as much a part of the character as personality in a comic, I feel.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Atrumentis has his hands full :D

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Quote from name="Elfen Lied" »
    Looks are as much a part of the character as personality in a comic, I feel.

True. But you know what I ment. Actions vs looks. Lol.

*Snickers, thinking of the people in the comic going on a quest for "The Fork of Truth"...*
    lol, don't worry guys, you shan't be dissappointed. (i hope)

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    Why me and chaosdragon wtf?!
    I dont guess anyone shall be able to make a perfect appearance for you as i cannot yet imagine you as a character. Though chaos can just be a dragon.

this is so freaking exciting, I can't wait to release the next episode! I really wanna talk about it too, but I'm not gonna until its released.

(its taking me a while, this episode is at least five times as long as the last one lol! - i might have to split it into two parts, just so I can release something this weekend)

Quote from "Jetrall" »
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes