Rise of the Cow King, an illustration

Hey.

Today's is of a paradox I thought up during a nap:

"023 Untouched Tree"

"Imagine a tree that has never touched or been touched by anything for its entire existence, even in seed form. This is a paradox similar to the creation of God paradox."
    Cool stuff, i'll follow these!
    Quote from KilltroX

Cool stuff, i'll follow these!

Excellent, thank you!

Today's is about a lion family:

"024 Family Photo"

"Every family does it, they say."
    The chimera and the tree are my favorites so far, I think.
    You have such a unique style... what program do you use? really love the crazy ideas you have :D
    Quote from mbease

"Imagine a tree that has never touched or been touched by anything for its entire existence, even in seed form. This is a paradox similar to the creation of God paradox."

Nice drawings man. Another way to see the paradox of an untouched tree is to consider this: "a seed that is never being touched or influenced by anything in its existence will forever remain a seed". Think about it... it can be applied to a lot of things in your surroundings (even diablo 3) ^^
    I like you project and your style. So far, piggies & chimera were the most striking, but you have a talent for making small, casual pictures seem very intense. Get a wacom cintiq when you can afford it.
    Interesting and fun. I made a user profile on this fourm just to make sure I will be able to follow your thread!
    Thanks for the compliments! They make me very happy.

I try not to be too serious with the content, yet at the same time create something at least a little thought provoking. Art is better that way, in my opinion.
    There are many, many more to come.

Quote from Niddro

Quote from mbease

Nice drawings man. Another way to see the paradox of an untouched tree is to consider this: "a seed that is never being touched or influenced by anything in its existence will forever remain a seed". Think about it... it can be applied to a lot of things in your surroundings (even diablo 3) ^^

You are very right.
    Sometimes people grow up in isolated places and are not very connected with the outside world. Only when a person starts to explore the outside, whole world, growth happens.

Quote from whorebeast

Get a wacom cintiq when you can afford it.

I'm currently using a Bamboo Splash tablet (small version) with Adobe Illustrator CS6 and I love it.
    The Wacom Cintiq looks impressive and I would like to give it a try, but I really like the ability to see the whole image I'm working on with a tablet (not get my hand in the way while drawing).
    Today's is about meditation:

"025 Easy Meditation"

"Anyone can do it."
    That looks like me. :o

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

That looks like me. :o

A happy, out-of-body experiencing chimpanzee? Could be worse!
    Today's is a reference for a favorite song:

"026 Pee in the Elevator"

“It’s impossible to wait ’til the 19th floor.”
    Why is it that every depiction of a man pissing on a wall has that same man putting his hand up on the wall? Who in their right mind wants to touch any part of a public restroom?
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Quote from Lt. Venom

Why is it that every depiction of a man pissing on a wall has that same man putting his hand up on the wall? Who in their right mind wants to touch any part of a public restroom?

That's a good question. I have never done it and have no desire to try it out.
    In this case, though, it's appropriate because of an alcohol-induced dizziness.

Today's goes out to all the students out there already experiencing the beginning of the next battle:

"Another Semester of War"

"The new Spring semester has begun its attack…"
    Hey, I'll be artist of the month at a monthly community event this Friday and decided to make a portrait to display.
    Here it is:

"028 Cereal Portrait"

To be brutally honest at first I didn't like your drawings, but as I kept looking through them I started to like them more and more! Great art works, I love them all.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

To be brutally honest at first I didn't like your drawings, but as I kept looking through them I started to like them more and more! Great art works, I love them all.

Thank you!
    Yeah, I'm not trying to be a really detailed, profound artist with these by any means. At most, I think they're doodles that can be a little thought provoking and/or entertaining to look at.

Here's today's:

"029 Samurai Chef"

"Something a friend said made this illustration happen."
    You won my heart with the samurai chef and with that kinda wierd looking dragon :)
    Your drawings are awesome!!

and you probably need to be tested... you might be a little bit crazy :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes