Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    "237 Mosquito"

"238 Flat Spots"

very nice mosquito!
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Elendiro

very nice mosquito!

Thanks! I like how detailed insects are. Maybe I'll do some more soon.

"239 Owl"

"240 Orangutan Approves"

"241 Chow Chow"

Aww!!
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"242 Shuttle"

Mission Control: Uh, there appears to be a slight problem.
    Astronaut Team Leader: Can you repeat, Mission Control? We didn't catch that.
    Mission Control: There appears to be a problem, one of the boosters seems to be a little heavier than the other one, causing the shuttle to tilt slightly off balance. I suggest we abort the mission.
    Astronaut Green Horns: Aww, damn it Joe, I told you to stop eating all those burritos and tacos from Taco Bell, I was willing to suffer the gas bombings later on, but now I'll never get into space because you're too fat.
    Astronaut Joe (while stuffing his face with yet another taco): Fuck you, kid. Taco Bell is giving me all the free food I want for winning the contest.
    Mission Control (to the Man In Charge): Sir, should we just start the damn thing and hope they land in a desert somewhere?
    Man in Charge: Continue the Mission!!
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

Quote from Lt. Venom

Mission Control: Uh, there appears to be a slight problem.
    Astronaut Team Leader: Can you repeat, Mission Control? We didn't catch that.
    Mission Control: There appears to be a problem, one of the boosters seems to be a little heavier than the other one, causing the shuttle to tilt slightly off balance. I suggest we abort the mission.
    Astronaut Green Horns: Aww, damn it Joe, I told you to stop eating all those burritos and tacos from Taco Bell, I was willing to suffer the gas bombings later on, but now I'll never get into space because you're too fat.
    Astronaut Joe (while stuffing his face with yet another taco): Fuck you, kid. Taco Bell is giving me all the free food I want for winning the contest.
    Mission Control (to the Man In Charge): Sir, should we just start the damn thing and hope they land in a desert somewhere?
    Man in Charge: Continue the Mission!!

An excellent scenario. I'm sure somewhat similar conversations have occurred among the team, if not at the moment of launch then during practice runs. Brilliant!

"243 Peanut"

I'm digging the rocket! Simple yet very representative.
    Quote from Elendiro

I'm digging the rocket! Simple yet very representative.

Thanks!

Last night's and tonight's:

"244 Batman"

"245 Wolf Spider"

"246 Oil"

Man your still going?! Solid work. I come here from time to time and check them out. Loving Wolf Spider
    Wow, wolfspider is impressive!
    Quote from CheehC

Man your still going?! Solid work. I come here from time to time and check them out. Loving Wolf Spider

Nothing but death and disease can stop me now! Thanks for checking back!

Quote from Elendiro

Wow, wolfspider is impressive!

Thanks! I'm starting to dig that kind of art style, referring also to the orangutan from several days before.
    I'll do more of those, for sure.

I get to wake up early in the morning, so here's a quick minimal one for tonight:

"247 Skeletal Arm"

One of the subjects I'm studying at the moment is Kinesiology (which is pretty much studying bones and joints and a bit of other stuff). So that means I look at bones nearly everyday, and I've gotta say, that arm is pretty freaking awesome. Even if it was a quick minimal one :P
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Ducha

One of the subjects I'm studying at the moment is Kinesiology (which is pretty much studying bones and joints and a bit of other stuff). So that means I look at bones nearly everyday, and I've gotta say, that arm is pretty freaking awesome. Even if it was a quick minimal one :P

I definitely didn't try to make it anatomically correct, but I'm very happy you like it! I was really hoping nobody on here was taking/took anatomy or the like.

"248 Dancing in the Rain"

"249 Popsicles"

"250 Kettle"

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes