My new Blizzard/wow/diablo related tattos

Just wanna say hy to every and share my 2 new tattos.Also wanna thank whole Blizzard team for creating 2 best games ,Warcraft and Diablo ofc.Made both tattooes as memorys of this 2 games.

this is horde crest ,tattoed on my neck .Played wow since beta as horde

this are 6 runes: VEX+HEL+EL+ELD+ZOD+ETH, combined together makeing Runeword.To be precise makeing BOTD ( Breath of the dying) runeword. I have chosen that runeword cos for me it represents how small and irelevant our mortal life is compared to universe and world we are living in.

Your huge fan ,

slayervedran, aka runehunter.

u can find me on b net ,ladder EU,Thundergodes ( slayervedran )
    i have got nothing against god ,it is his funclub i cant stand !
    *bow*
    And I thought I was a big fan.. lol
    Nice tattoos man and Welcome to the forums :D
    This body holding me, reminds me of my own mortality.
    Embrace this moment. Remember...
    We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
    Very nice tats man, especially the BoTD.
    Love how the artist added the wispy, sketched effect to the runes, makes it look like cave paintings.
    Quote from "Sixen" »
    "One in every 10 million people can potentially have a headache from this pill." God forbid she is the 0.000000001% of having a headache.
    I tattoed my arm with silver nitrate some weeks ago. It comes off in a week or two. It was cool, but I'd never get a permanent tatoo unless it's for something really meaninful. Definately not a computer game. Still, much respect.
    thank u8 all,appriciate ur answers , hope those guys from blizzs sees it too :P hehe
    Quote from DieHardDiabloFan
    I'd never get a permanent tatoo unless it's for something really meaningful. Definately not a computer game. Still, much respect.

For you a computer game, a brand, a franchise, might not be so meaningful. For others games have a huge impact on their lives and can help them through the toughest of times. I know for a fact WoW has both helped a lot of people out of trouble, but also figuratively drowned people in their own demise.
    The Botd tat owns.

Your dedication is commendable! Awesome Runeword ;D
    "Take thy beak from out my heart and take thy form from off my door!"
    Quoth the Raven "Nevermore."

The Raven, Edgar Allen Poe
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..those look nice, but seriously? Video game tats? Tattoos should have a tad bit more meaning than that. Like, I seriously like Metallica and Megadeth, but I wouldn't get tattoos related to them on my body. That's just where I stand on this subject.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions
    Those are cool. Although im not a big fan of a tatoo but those are cool :D
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

I always figured that because of the moment of death being the last chance at words, anything said then would have a considerable amount of power, thus BOTD being a powerful runeword. It's common in mythology in some cases, I think I read something to that effect in Indian lit last semester or something. However you choose to interpret it is all you, though. That's an equally important philosophy, and those look awesome, besides :hammy:
    True, really awesome BOTD!!! :))))

In my opinion, making a D2 runeword is way cooler than a " Megadeth " one( for example ) :P
    BUMPING up and heating for DIABLO 3 ;D botd ftw ,we want cameo
    Quote from -Mephisto

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude..those look nice, but seriously? Video game tats? Tattoos should have a tad bit more meaning than that. Like, I seriously like Metallica and Megadeth, but I wouldn't get tattoos related to them on my body. That's just where I stand on this subject.

Tattoos with a "deep" meaning are absolutely fucking ridiculous. "I had this tiger put on my shoulder because it symbolises the strength I needed to get out of my smack addiction." Give me a fucking break you f*gg*t.

Tattoos in general are lame. Their novelty wears off too quickly.

But BoTD on your arm. That's pretty cool.

Edit: What the fuck was that fucking bump. :ph34r:
    If you punch someone, is there a chance you might proc poison nova?
    Easy, Lucky, Free
    nice tattos

give him beta invite
    If real, nice, but don't you worry you'll regret having these in say 10 years time?
    Nerco-ing this because I think those are amazingly done! I like your reason as well and how they are placed!
    Quote from Kenorwoks

If you punch someone, is there a chance you might proc poison nova?
    why has noone seen this and commended him for it?!
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes