Sorceress vs. Greater Mummies

Wow, fucking nice, i especially like the feeling of those Greater mummies towering over those zombies. The face of the sorceress feels a bit weird though, but overall really amazing drawing.
    Dro Lyag
    yngvar....

uve made me a happy happy man indeed thanks for all the tips...unbelieveably helpful

especially the part about the grayscale layer part with eraser..

man im gona try this stuff out..

thanks conce agian man
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Wow, you are skilled, greeeat :) Show us more ;)

cheers
    Oh, I thought we were going to be voting on who would kick more ass, Sorceress' or Greater Mummies. I am gonna go with Greater Mummies. The cast of Charmed has nothing on the Greater Mummy.

BTW, very nice work! :)
    I tip my hat to you sir.
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    It just reminded me of the whole Pirates vs. Ninjas. We all know Ninjas would win.
    Man you Fan Art is incredible !! Wow...awesome
    Anubin-Graphics & Animations
    Thank you, everyone. :]

Quote from "ojingeo" »
    It just reminded me of the whole Pirates vs. Ninjas. We all know Ninjas would win.

Yes, ninjas probably would win in combat. But they are about equally awesome, in my opinion.
    Ohh thats freaking awesome. I like how its a bit different to usual, shows creativity.

Hehe, she looks like Diamanda Galas in this picture:

Quote from "Jetrall" »
    WoW fans are nerds. Diablo fans are freaks.
    Perfect way to make something scary. Mist and zombies :) Nice one!
    Great Art!!! love colors and atmosphere!
    ... its just ... this sorc looks a bit like an opera singer to me xD
    But overall its great anyway! :D
    Keep up the good work)
    I love even just the zombies concealed by the shadows. I agree with some about the Sorc's face. She strikes me as actually more of an Amazon with that face.

But the composition, the colors, extremely well done. And it's a creative concept overall.
    Thanks, guys. :]

Quote from "KLS" »
    ... its just ... this sorc looks a bit like an opera singer to me xD

"Diablo the Musical"... that's not a bad idea. O:
    Quote from "Siaynoq" »
    I love even just the zombies concealed by the shadows. I agree with some about the Sorc's face. She strikes me as actually more of an Amazon with that face.

But the composition, the colors, extremely well done. And it's a creative concept overall.

I don't know; she has a sort of control in her eyes, the kind I would expect in gypsys, and she reminds me of a gypsy.
    wow, you've got skills hah. love the artistic style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my religion.....
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes