diablo coloured final

Totaly awesome again Naj! Well done :)
    Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!
    that's pretty god damn cool!
    I can't believe hair metal used to be cool...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YUCK!
    Look on the wall and rember the theory about Tyreal being evil ^_^

ahh i c. Wait what theory??? hah
    'Go then, there are other worlds than these'- Jake Chambers
    Whoa..what's going on with the end of his tail though?
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipposig.jpg
    Whoa..what's going on with the end of his tail though?

i see two possible options

1. he is getting sucked into a black hole and doesnt realize it

2. he is materializing or de materializing and he tail is still coming into full being or his tail is the first thing on his body to de materialize
    lol black hole..

i think there is a simpler conclusion...i actually havent finished the tail..it sort of just blurred out into background xD

dammit :'( i sent in thes fanart of diablo and barbarian but seems like they dont like it..been updating blizz fanart page but it always damn wow stuff :S ive done some sigs of wow maybe if i send them in? do u think u get put on waiting list or they just pick ones they like?
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    itll get put through just keep on it and sending it in
    Wow, honestly. That is probably one of the most impressive and intimidating diablos I have seen anywhere.

Very nice job. Please, come out with more.

Crazy ass Diablo art!

I love the scariness you put into it.
    You need to go apply at Blizzard for an artist position.
    Have you done any Baal art?

Watching 240 guys talk trash about cavaliers is like two retards having a slapfight over a sippy cup.
    Okay like I usually do when I find someone talking about how great his artistic stuff is on an online forum, I treat it with a grain of salt when people reply saying "amazing!".
    But then I openened the link and here's what came up in my mind looking at it:

"Holy crap that is awesome! Is it? Yeah, yeah it is. Great use of colors. Ehh, the flame is a bit fake-ish looking.. He's kinda wide. But holy crap that is awesome! Yeahhhh. Alright should I post about how awesome it is? Lets see what everyone posted so far. Hmm, fuck. I need to make some original post about this, so it won't seem like I'm some kinda arrogant ass who just says the same everybody else says. Wait, I'll just post what I'm thinking. Hey, this song is awesome. What am I listening to anyway? Ahh, Stratovarius - Distant Skies. Yeah, long time ago I listened to Stratovarius. Good stuff. Oh yeah, better hit the post quick reply button, then probably check for spelling mistakes and edit the post by the time somebody already replied to me. Man, I hate it when that happens."

But seriously, great job!
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    Do you drink alot of cofee?
    Whoa Ivaron thanks man!! falme dos look shit and resizing looks a lot better...i shudda resized it before i post here..its a colour of old lineart i posted here took like 2 hours..only :S

but yehh man u drinking coffee or redbull or sumthin!! :D
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Wow, really cool stuff. I disagree that the lines take away from the composition. I had someone tell me once; because of lines in my drawings, that it looked like I got my whole body into the drawing...which is the truth with most my work. I use my whole arm, joints, etc to draw lines...I dunno I think I just really like his use of undefined line..just a preference I guess. One caveat though; his proportions kinda look anime-ish to me...but hey that's cool not like you can go off a real thing now is it. Overall awesome job..fountain pen?

Cross hatching, that's what I'm thinking of...I like when that is used..good use of cross hatching Naj
    nah not fountain pen all done on graphic tablet...and slapped some colour under it.. animeish?? i dunno how u got that one? ive not really had any reference to base demons off anime..in fact not really seen anime that has demons in it..

but yeh it does need resizing lol..thanks for the comment mate ^^
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Whoa Ivaron thanks man!! falme dos look shit and resizing looks a lot better...i shudda resized it before i post here..its a colour of old lineart i posted here took like 2 hours..only :S

but yehh man u drinking coffee or redbull or sumthin!! :D
    Np man, lol I was in a real good mood when I posted that, and when I'm in a good mood I just do stuff without thinking about it :P
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    i hope to keep u happy then my friend :P

i dont wana see ur dark side!! :o
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    You should do The Butcher next Naj. =D

Watching 240 guys talk trash about cavaliers is like two retards having a slapfight over a sippy cup.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes