diablo coloured final

hi again..i wernt gona post for awhile with fabart but i submit that barb to blizz...hopefully fingers crossed it migh pop up.. but i prefered diablo one i didwhile ago and dint wana submit it with just lineart.. so s splashed some coilourson it..

took like 2 houras let me knw wat u think..

the backgrround hell wall was from lillith one..but that is far from finish so i use on this instead tell me wat u guys think..

btw there is easter egg in it..at least that what i think it called

:P
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Oof! Stop blowing my mind with your amazing artwork. This is just amazing. You should make his Soulstone glow brighter though.
    Wow, excellent.
    Punchifying crotches since 1987.

Vote:
    http://www.diablofans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17929
    haha siaynoq thanks man!! much apreciated

he dont gotta soulstone ..hephasto is still collecting the shards xD
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Ah, okay fair enough. Now will you PLEASE submit your work to Blizzard's Fan Art page?
    This is amazing. Submit it to Blizzard!

And we can tie these caterpillars together to make bow strings for bows and arrows.
    --Philip Fry
    There was even talk of french toast, but there was none to be had
    -- Hank Venture
    fantastic work! this diablo looks much more evil and scarier than the new d3 one..
    "you are a choir boy compared to me, a choir boy"
    Nice job, couldn't find the easter egg......
    i duno if htey called easter eggs or not..ieaster is till yet to come right?? :P

anyway umm look at the background wall..u can seem patten on red window bits right?

look closely who stains his figure on this wall :D

its the true evil.. a clue xD

btw i want to know what the other abbeviations mean so i dont sound like a dumbass.. > qtf? > imo? tell me any mroe yall use please :))
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Oh I see it, lol it begins with T
    That's totally sick, man! Keep up the good work, that's awesome!

Btw, I think I know what the easter egg is, but I don't want to throw spoilers! :)
    Rísta - ráða
    Fá - freista
    Biðja - blóta
    Senda - sóa

ahhh...the lord of terror. Big, strong and scary...thanks man 10000/10 :D
    Anubin-Graphics & Animations
    Honesty here. Not as good as your other pieces.

You gotta work on all those damn lines lol. When you give the guy form get rid of all those lines. It overwhelms the composition a bit. The point of lines on the body for the most part is to create shadow in order to show definition, and also to create texture. Large areas of shadow of course should be a little more solid. When you have so many lines like that it takes away from the piece because the lines have no real purpose.

The lines on the arm are okay but on the leg and tail another technique could have been used in order to help clean up the image.

Still good though of course. Keep it up!
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    hehe yeh i knwo waht u mean umpa...but u knwo how ong that will take i have to colour it properly man

alli did was slap some flats and few highlights under the lineart lol..like 1 hour job can be asked to paint al cos take sooo mcuh time..
    AHHH FRESSSHH MEAT!!
    Quote from "naj" »
    hehe yeh i knwo waht u mean umpa...but u knwo how ong that will take i have to colour it properly man

alli did was slap some flats and few highlights under the lineart lol..like 1 hour job can be asked to paint al cos take sooo mcuh time..

Lol I understand completely. Next time prepare it ahead of time. Keep photoshop in mind while your drawing it. :P
    "I want to say something but I'll keep it to myself I guess and leave this useless post behind to make you aware that there WAS something... "
    -Equinox

"We're like the downtown of the Diablo related internet lol"
    -Winged
    amazing work man. Keep it up. you have talent

I still don't see the easter egg... good work though!
    'Go then, there are other worlds than these'- Jake Chambers
    Quote from "pbrox" »
    I still don't see the easter egg... good work though!

Look on the wall and rember the theory about Tyreal being evil ^_^
    damn that is so fucking awesome/badass

please submit it to blizzard PLLLLZZZ!
    With the exception of his head being far too insignificant compared to the rest of the body, it's excellent!

Although I wonder whether he'd be able to keep his balance with those monstrous spikes on his back :P
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes