What if the last class is not revealed?

Poll: How made would you be if they didn't announce the last class at

Anger meter

How made would you be if they didn't announce the last class at - Multiple Choice

• Other (please specify) 12.5% of Users - 8 votes
  • As long as I get any information, I will be good 28.1% of Users - 18 votes
  • I'm would be glad because I don't want to know 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I don't care 12.5% of Users - 8 votes
  • I would be mildly upset 29.7% of Users - 19 votes
  • I would be so upset I wouldn;t eat for days 4.7% of Users - 3 votes
  • I would kick a baby for not getting the update on DiabloFans 20.3% of Users - 13 votes
  • I would throw my computer monitor for spending $40 for the live feed 0% of Users - 0 votes
  • I would punch my grandma for spending over $100 on my Blizzcon ticket 3.1% of Users - 2 votes
  • I would refuse to concern myself with anything else Diablo 3.1% of Users - 2 votes
    I thought of something horrible today. While most of us assume that the last class will be unveiled at Blizzcon, what if it wasn't? What if they told us some other information on the game but kept the last class as a mystery until the game was released. How would you feel?

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

I would not care as long as they release other good information. If they barley did anything concerning diablo3 then I would be a little annoyed.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

I need the release date and system requirements.
    That's all. I will probably stop following any diablo news after this blizzcon. It will help make the game fresher.
    I've been thinking this, too for quite some time now, but I don't really think Blizzard are That nasty. I mean they revealed all the other 4 classes it would not make any sense for them not to reveal the last class. If they don't I will be soooo mad I will want to kick each and everyone of Blizzard's D3 dev team IN THE BALLS as hard as I can! :D
    I would be quite upset yeah... I want to know!!

btw, nobody will sacrifice his/her computer monitor :P

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D
    Anger can make you do a lot of things you wouldn't normally do. Ask my brother with one arm.

Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the News team  

I would be mildly upset :(
    I would not be upset, as long as there's other news im happy - and we know there will be, bash said so himself
    And i would still check for updates and news regularly :)
    I will be dissing and swearing like hell :D And if I manage to find a baby to kick.... lol kidding :D
    Find any Diablo news? Contact me or anyone else on the news team.
    Quote from ScyberDragon

Anger can make you do a lot of things you wouldn't normally do. Ask my brother with one arm.

What happened to him?
    Just as the Scorpion hunts...
    Silently Lurking...

"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted." ~ Ezio Auditore de Firenze
    Have you seen the movie "The Crazies"? I'm confident thats going to happen if it doesn't announce.
    Mildly bothered by it;
    and Other because;
      Necromancer is awesome.

I can see a big possibility of our beloved Necromancer coming to D3. A pure spell-summoning caster with masses of minions unlike the Witch Doctor.

Diablo games work for me because:
    • They are primarily PvE, which can include co-op;
    • and I consider it the only PvE game in the world for me.
    I would be upset. But this year they said (pretty sure it was bashiok on the forums) that this year will have the most diablo3-related information than previous blizzcons. This year is supposed to release a TON of information on D3... According to bashiok that is.

I'd just be really surprised if they didn't release the 5th class based on that info.
    Upset? Probably... but it's not that tad important. They probably will show something, so we need to stay positive ; )

Just imagine em sayin : "Well... umm... aaaah... sorry for keeping you waiting for so long be we won't tell you the new class, we are scared you might not like it and... it's not ready yet... and... please don't be mad at us?"

LOL
    Meh, as long as the game comes out next year during the summer I'll be happy and positive about it. It all comes down to the release date actually, knowing which class there is in the game won't make me play them any faster ^_^!

Quote from Psyxix

Meh, as long as the game comes out next year during the summer I'll be happy and positive about it. It all comes down to the release date actually, knowing which class there is in the game won't make me play them any faster ^_^!

I was actually aiming to post sumtin like that, so i with you on this one ; )
    It would be awesome to buy the game and discover the 5th class then. I'll try to resist the temptation to check the front page when Blizzcon happens, because I want to discover the game firsthand, although if I cave in and check anyways I won't be too disappointed.
    Wheres the option:

"I would throw up on my keyboard"
    I will punch Sixen in the face, slap Jay Wilson, and whine on the D3 forum until I get permabanned.
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Strangely I don't really care, I could live with it being a surprise until release. To me D3 now has 4 classes. The more news the better of course, but I wouldn't really mind.

The one thing that would make me really happy is a (first half of 2011) release date. Even if the only thing they announce is when the game will be released, I'll be happy.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes