I'm missing a dark class bad

Quote from "Hans" »
    The way the WD is discribed is that he is weak I hope he stays that way.

so true!!
    - Hard trippin, Overclippin, Psychomatic beat skippin -
    Quote from Cureingangel

Ok tell me if i'm not the only one. Does any feel that were missing something in d3? i personally feel the witch doctor just isn't cutting the whole dark caster feel.

I feel hes just a crazy crackout doctor with pets and bugs. I really feel that we are missing a dark class.

In d2 the necromancer did it for us. Now hes gone its like kinda depressing in a sick way. lol guys tell me you guys arn't feeling the same thing plz let me hear your thoughts on this. help me feel better come on guys help me out here. :(

i will be very happy if the final class was some kind of blackgaurd (dark cleric) or something anything whatever. If blizzard decides on doing that for the next expansion thats ok, but i really don't want to wait that long. very worried :o

I think you don't quite realize how dark a Voodoo Witch Doctor can be. They don't have to be, and I certainly don't think that real live Voodoo practitioners are necessarily evil (as I understand it, Zombies are more of a local thing in Haiti, not an actual part of the Voodoo religion), but Blizzard is tapping into something that could easily be quite dark, and they are doing a good job with it.

This is the kind of spell-caster that was feared in the time of the Salem Witch Trials. The sort of person who can curse you by bargaining and communing with spirits, who can kill you from anywhere just because he has a doll and something of yours that you have no idea how he got it. This is the person who gets together weird ingredients, boils them in a pot surrounded by weird symbols, communes with spirits you don't even want to think about, and gets the Zombie of an old enemy of yours who died to come after you.
    Guys.. the perfect solution is the Dark Ranger from War3!! i talked about it here:)
    how about her?

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/media/movies/demonhunter.xml

She seems pretty dark.
    Demon hunter
    /Thread
    problem solved lol :D
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Am I the only one who though was watching a Hollywood action flick when the Demon Hunter started fighting the horde in the introduction video? I don't feel there's room for this kind of Devil May Cry-esque scenes in a game supposedly as dark as Diablo III tries to convey.
    war is war, fight the war, fuck the norm
    That was just a cinematic, they try to make them look cool to build up hype. They did the same with the Monk. Remember the scene when the Monk fought the shrouded demon in the desert? They even did a close up on how he gripped his staff :D But thats probably not how its gonna be in the final game.
    ☆ ✮ ✯
    They need to find a new Director of Photography for these cinematic's. I bet they have game developers back there storyboarding those things out instead of a real cinematographer. :rolleyes:
    The Necromancer was actually Neutral though. He was there to keep a balance between light and dark, not to lord it over as a dark character, despite the connotations that a Necromancer brings.
    Pain may be all in the mind, but I still smell burning flesh.
    Quote from MasterMorality

The Necromancer was actually Neutral though. He was there to keep a balance between light and dark, not to lord it over as a dark character, despite the connotations that a Necromancer brings.

He's neutral towards heaven and hell, but heaven isn't nescesarily good, nor hell nescesarily evil. So in keeping the two balanced, he's helping out mankind, which to me means he's good.
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    Quote from Macros

Quote from MasterMorality

He's neutral towards heaven and hell, but heaven isn't nescesarily good, nor hell nescesarily evil. So in keeping the two balanced, he's helping out mankind, which to me means he's good.

Yes. The only real differences between the High Heavens and The Burning Hells is that they believe in two separate ways of life. Complete control and order (Nazi's) and complete chaos (Anarchists). Haha, in my opinion, neither one of them are "good".
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes