It's official: The Milkman Healer

Official Blizzard Quote:

We are excited about announcing the fifth and final class for Diablo III™: The Milkman Healer™. This fierce character has some distinctive features known to many from the World of Warcraft Universe; The hooves, the horns and the lazy look of a dairy farmer on steroids.

We have been working with this concept for quite some time now and we finally landed on a solution that we feel comfortable with. The Diablo Series™ are something that is close to our hearts and we did not want to present a half way solution of any kind. The fifth and final class in the Diablo III™ series had to really pack a punch.

The Milkman Healer™ will be - well, the healer type character for Diablo III™. He has several abilities, including Milk Shake™, Thunder Stomp™ and more. More on this later. Rest assured that we will continue keeping an eye on the development of all aspects of the game, including the character design.

As always, we are hesitant about mentioning details concerning the projected time frame regarding release dates. But with the introduction of the fifth and final Diablo III™ class: The Milkman Healer™, we are only too happy to reveal that we'll soon be a little closer to telling you more about it!

I don't know about you guys.. but this is awesome news!
    DA DA, CHH
    OMG! Should be cool! Now let's see how this will bring added value in the group. I hope tho that they will reconsider and let it be with groups of 5 instead of 4. Ya know, at least to have one of each! :)

The life is hard and full of bitterness!
    Is... This a joke... Or is it real...? I mean yes... We need a healer class... But did they have MILK SHAKES back then?!?
    Life is only another stage of death, in fearing death you can not live life to the fullest. Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
    Quote from Draco080

Is... This a joke... Or is it real...? I mean yes... We need a healer class... But did they have MILK SHAKES back then?!?

No its serious. They showed a couple of its attacks, but it has 3 skill trees: Ice Cream, Milking, and Adultery. It's pretty sick. The Ice Cream tree has stuff like Brain Freeze and Overprice, while the Adultery tree has skills like Fuck the Woman on Pine Street and Awkward Sex.
    Respectful is a strong word...
    Damn, I can't wait to woop ass with this character!
    Life is only another stage of death, in fearing death you can not live life to the fullest. Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
    I cannot sigh enough at this.
    I bet he is related to the Secret Cow Level.... ha.. ha..
    Just... just stop. I'm done, just stop.

I hate the way you cling to ignorance and pass it off as innocence
    Quote from EndersGameD3

I bet he is related to the Secret Cow Level.... ha.. ha..

Nice.
    Not even funny.
    Quote from Siaynoq

I cannot sigh enough at this.

This.
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    Ok.. this is exciting. The first images are rolling in!

Obviously a fake:

Seems like some early concept art:

Very telling.. female version:
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes