The Dark Ranger!

The other characters i showed was just some examples that shows slight connections between both blizzard games. Even takes spells for an example. In war3, blademaster can cast bladestorm (whirlwind). In wow, Warriors can cast Whirlwind, and now Diablo3 barb can cast Whirlwind.
    Whirlwind is a Barbarian skill in D2, the warcraft 3 and WoW skills are copied from there, not the other way around...
    Quote from bz0r
    woooooooo... lol.. maybe the dark rangers came from the same place where the amazon came from.. but then their babies married the necros babies.. and learnt the ways of evil the their babies became dark rangers.

Then diablo killed off all the amazons and necros so the dark rangers will revenge their death. LOL

man.. i know 10% of the Diablo Lore.. im sure u can some how fit them in.

Yes everyone, behold!! The Dark Ranger!:

Jokes aside, a Dark Ranger class is perfectly viable. The problem it has though is that's it's too similar to the Necromancer, which Blizzard has said time and time again they're designing the game so they could still bring in the Necromancer and give him unique enough gameplay in an expansion. If you have both a Witch Doctor (summons) and Dark Ranger (evilness) the Necromancer is pretty much done for...
    Quote from Gulliver

You forgot to mention that the monk also resembles one warcraft 3 hero: the blademaster ^.^ Mostly because of the beard and the necklace with huge beads.
    Blademaster = samurai, monk = monk. It's like comparing a paladin with a knight.
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
    I would very much like the last class to be some sort of a ranger... My both D1&D2 characters were ranger based, I love shooting!
    Diablo hates Jay Wilson.
    Diablo thanks God for creating obesity and ugliness.
    Quote from flobernoggin

Good idea for the class, but you are missing that it needs a melee weapon preference, because i recall blizz saying they dont want any class to be pure range because it takes them out of the action or w/e. (wiz is the example as they've said even without magic he has formidable melee)

so, ranger not out of the question, as long as it has some good close up spells or attacks to balance it.

Why would a ranger need melee spells? IF I'm playin a character with a bow im goona say TO HELL WITH MELEE IMA STAND BACK AND SHOOT AN ARROW IN Y OUR FACE!!! I dont care if there close to me or not ima use my bow 24/7...
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Quote from kgydkgyd

I would very much like the last class to be some sort of a ranger... My both D1&D2 characters were ranger based, I love shooting!

:necro:
    This signature has been edited by Macros: 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes