[SOLD OUT] Sayonara, My Dear Wizard! [SOLD OUT]

Everything must go TOGETHER as a package. SELLING INDIVIDUALLY NOW
    http://www.diablopro...Aesthia/4136297
    http://us.battle.net...61/hero/4136297

*Stats in the top-right corner are when in "human" form running standard Scramble-Port Archon for speed loot runs.

See here for main trade topic: http://forums.d2jsp....=65831119&f=153

Wizard is capable of soloing ubers on MP10, carrying on MP10, and also farming with Archon on any MP level, including MP10.

See recorded action:
    (unedited, ripped directly from my Twitch. Carrying team for ubers on MP10 and solo farming MP10 with Archon)

I am growing quite bored of this game. I did get my fun out of it, and thus I am cashing out. I met some awesome people, had tons of fun teaming up with badasses atop the DPS/heroscore leaderboards throughout the American server.

PvP is taking too long, and I did push myself to wait until the end of the year. Looks like it's simply not happening. All my top wizard friends have quit. A lot of my usual party members have also quit. Essentially all of my real-life friends have already quit.

I'm the last to go... and personally, as involved as I am with the game and the community websites, I think this is really telling. All that's left right now for me is carrying people on uber runs or just right-clicking and playing with one hand when making generic loot runs with Archon.

Done is done. I'm trying to sell everything on my wizard together (main gear along with 3.01 aps CM/WW gear). If you can somehow manage to scrounge up 13-15 billion gold (or any RM equivalent), let me know.

I had my fun. Though it sort of pains me to leave this wizard I've been with since May, I really am looking forward to other types of entertainment in the near future.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Ah man. You were the last person regularly online on my friend list. I've mostly stopped playing D3 for now, working my way up the SC2 ladder instead.

Good luck with selling your amazing wizard. Was always fun to party with you. See you around, maybe in some other game!
    My man, it was a ton of fun partying with you those days. I may revisit SC2 in the future, but only to play casually (I had my ladder fun already).

I think I might just focus on work and just life in general right now. I reached my goal already: top 5 DPS in the country.

Someone buy my wizard so she can live on in the annals of Diablo III history!
    Maybe you could donate it to the Diablofans staff for, er, scientific purposes.

:>

Ha. Bagstone.

Sad to see you go, I appreciate the knowledge, maturity, and helpfulness you bring to any subject you post on!
    Quote from overneathe

Maybe you could donate it to the Diablofans staff for, er, scientific purposes.

:>

Doable. If I manage to sell, that is.
    I wish I could afford a single piece of your gear with IGG, I'm not a fan of spending cash on this game especially around the holidays, but best of luck to you selling off this Beast. I'm guess you are taking IGG to sell on the RMAH also even still your items are out of my diablo 3 tax bracket. Free bump!
    I'm sad to see best players leaving, u had put a good contrbution for the community

btw this game is not meant to be played that long and this is understandable, good luck man
    This makes me sad panda i better take a screen shot of your gear so i can refer to it in the future
    i think all the people who could afford to buy your set have quit too......sad but true. soon it will be only the botters left, and probably me still trying to beat hardcore
    heavymetal#1322
    http://us.battle.net...22/hero/3153312 (wiz)
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/heavymetal-1322/hero/8654665 (monk)
    my twitch feed (just messing around, no super player or anything)
    http://www.justin.tv/heavymetalmak
    how much for the tals neck gloves and ef?
    nm just fully read the title sorry
    Quote from heavymetalmak

i think all the people who could afford to buy your set have quit too......sad but true. soon it will be only the botters left, and probably me still trying to beat hardcore

You're spot on with that comment. I have a couple of people who are interested in buying the whole set. Unfortunately, one of them offered 12 billion gold and never showed his face again, and the other doesn't know how to speak English (but has a high-tier wizard, #1 U.S. WD, high-tier monk, so I assume he's legit).

If PvP comes out before I find a buyer, I might stay to check it out. But if it drags on like this, I'm slowly inching away.
    Gl with selling!
    iam sad cause u r qiutting.
    learn so much from u ( still have your profile in my favorites )
    thank you for everything
    Gl on sales. Would be amazing to have such a wizard but my 12 mil gold can't afford such luxury.
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

BUY MEEEEE.
    I think you'll have better luck moving pieces than everything together. Cash value on the Prowlers and the Tal Rasha items?
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    You could... just keep the items? Take a few months break then return for more fun. Or sell and gear up a WD/Barb/DH

If you're moving on from D3, have you considered trying Path of Exile? The open beta starts on 23 Jan.
    Quote from Crateme

You could... just keep the items? Take a few months break then return for more fun. Or sell and gear up a WD/Barb/DH

If you're moving on from D3, have you considered trying Path of Exile? The open beta starts on 23 Jan.

That's why I'm trying to sell everything together and not separately. I don't want to potentially come back to the game with a fourth of a character. I rather come back with my full character, or else just not come back at all if/when I clear everything out.

I already sold off 75% of my monk, all of my DH's gear and barb's gear.
    Piecing everything out now, sighhhh.

Got a few offers already:

2.5 billion for the rare ring

1.5 billion for the Zuni Trail

1 billion for the Triumvirate

Haven't received word for the others since making the announcement an hour ago.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes