WTS GODLY pants for WD tanker/Melee Wiz, only 500 mil gold

200+ int
    200+ vit
    50 + res all

Selling for 99mil gold.

The cheapest, I meant, most affordable piece with similar stats I found on AH is 290 mil (Aug 1, 10AM PDT)
    Update:
    The cheapest, I meant, most affordable piece with similar stats I found on AH is 170 mil (Aug 2, 4PM PDT)

BattleTag: ChiChi#1857

Bump..................................!!! Fellow Singaporeans please buy from meeeeeee.....!!! :kitty:
    Bump..........................................!!!
    Why does your title say 500m and your thread 99m? Which is it?
    The "cheapest" is 290 mil? That's funny. I want you to click that item and screenshot where it says "current bid- 290 mil"

I guarantee the only thing close to this with a real bid is somewhere in the 20-30 range

Why does your title say 500m and your thread 99m? Which is it?

It's 99 mil. :)

The "cheapest" is 290 mil? That's funny. I want you to click that item and screenshot where it says "current bid- 290 mil"

I guarantee the only thing close to this with a real bid is somewhere in the 20-30 range

Give me one sec. ;)
    There you go, now there's a newer, 170mil one:
    ;)
    (200 int+ is rare enough, plus 200 vit+ makes it really really rare, and all res is decent as well)

250m isn't an amount anyone actually bid but just the minimum that the seller posted it for.....

250m isn't an amount anyone actually bid but just the minimum that the seller posted it for.....

Yeah, and that's why I'm selling it at 99m, not 250m. Make sense? :D Remember that even 250 is like $250 only at current rates. and that's the maximum price on RMAH and I've sold several items on the RMAH at $250. :)

Yeah, and that's why I'm selling it at 99m, not 250m. Make sense? :D Remember that even 250 is like $250 only at current rates. and that's the maximum price on RMAH and I've sold several items on the RMAH at $250. :)

its not gonna sell for 99mil. There are several inferior ones for less than half the price. Heck, there is even one with 225 Vit, 189 int, 51 AR that is going for 6mil on bid with 3 hours left. There is several others for 20mil-40mil. I don't think anyone would put so much more gold on just for an extra 10-20 stats, if even.
    There is no pair of legs that is worth that much. None. For that price you could buy a top end weapon and faceroll every act.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes