WTB Ascended Shield

WTB Shield, name your price.

Shady#2571
    i got 14 of those ill trade them for 1h flail "grandfather flail"
    How the hell do you get them?
    Add me, #Shady#2571
    Quote from ShadyW »

Go to Fields of Misery, top of the map. There's a house (just at the edge of the map) that sometimes has a rare vendor. If you're lucky, the vendor is selling the shield. Get a life time supply of shields for you, your friends, and your clan.

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ShadyW

Go to Fields of Misery, top of the map. There's a house (just at the edge of the map) that sometimes has a rare vendor. If you're lucky, the vendor is selling the shield. Get a life time supply of shields for you, your friends, and your clan.

If you are lucky and get the Watch Tower bounty in act 1, you can buy the shield from the guy there. I have done this 3 times and everytime the guy sells the shield. Tower also spawns without the bounty quest, but its extremely rare to spawn with the vendor npc.

Yeah, the Watch Tower is an alternative, but it takes more time to get to the spot (and locate the vendor) than the one in FoM. At least in my opinion. I think all vendors have the same "loot table", so it doesn't matter, just go with whatever you feel less bored by.

The bright side when running to Watch Tower is that you can go for the 25k Highland Walkers kill achievement. (LOL)

Quote from Grimmrow

Quote from Bagstone
    Quote from ShadyW

If you are lucky and get the Watch Tower bounty in act 1, you can buy the shield from the guy there. I have done this 3 times and everytime the guy sells the shield. Tower also spawns without the bounty quest, but its extremely rare to spawn with the vendor npc.

Not anymore.

When you get Tower (with or without bounty), which seems to have a 30% chance of happening, you will always find this merchant in level 2.

The information about his rarity is pre-RoS.

Once you have finished his quest, you can just return to him every 15 min for his loot table to update.
    Camped him for 2 hours and I bought 100ish shields (It works if you find Thick Ascended Shield, as long as it's white and ascended) and now I threw them out.
    I've done FoM vendor, found him what, 50 times, not a single shield. Ill try the watch tower one.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes