WTS: [World Best] { Immortal King's Irons} 9%ias,47%cre damage,10%cre chance, 188str, 6% melee reduce

WTS: Immortal King's Irons( Best in the world)

188 str
    9% ias
    47% cre demage
    10% cre chance
    309 life per sec
    6% melee demage reduce

Start bid: 10milliard
    Buyout: 30milliard

check my Tag on diabloprogress: Renatus#2888.
    and how do u know they are best?
    10mil bid ? right... :E
    Quote from cyberhrc

That question is so lame that If I were you I would hide underground and cry out of shame.

Quote from cyberhrc

no. 10 milliard. This is EU trading. Not US. In US after million there is billion which ISN'T true. The official SI system has cm, kg and milliards. Not inches, pounds and billions.
    I have a signature so you can see my post and that post rating count icon (along with hand icon) do not overlay my post. If you do not have a signature, for the sake of others, please make one.
    Quote from tommmmmm

Quote from cyberhrc

That question is so lame that If I were you I would hide underground and cry out of shame.

i asked a serious question
    u might answer it normal or act like total childish moron
    Quote from tommmmmm

Quote from cyberhrc

Quote from cyberhrc

no. 10 milliard. This is EU trading. Not US. In US after million there is billion which ISN'T true. The official SI system has cm, kg and milliards. Not inches, pounds and billions.

If you live in 1960 yes. Inform yourself first before you try to lecture others.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_prefix
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milliard

Also and i quote "A billion traditionally equated to one million million, (1,000,000,000,000) though the short scale (American English) billion of merely one thousand million (1,000,000,000) has been adopted in finance and increasingly in other fields."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes