WTS 418k DPS DH set for RMAH/Paypal.

As the topic suggests, I'm looking to sell my entire Demon Hunter set. I'd prefer straight up paypal but if that's not possible it will have to go through the RMAH.

The Set:

The actual DPS does of course depend on the build you're running with but this is with my build and as you can see on the gear it's not a complete glasscannon build, I can survive everything up to MP 10 with this gear.

If you're interested please post here with contact info or add me on skype: rassepasse1
    I am at work ATM but if you are selling items separate maybe we could do a deal for the right price. RMAH Preffered
    Quote from AsHeavenIsWide

I am at work ATM but if you are selling items separate maybe we could do a deal for the right price. RMAH Preffered

I might be interested in selling it in parts but it depends on which pieces, how many and what price you've got in mind. Add me on skype and we'll discuss it further.
    Just FYI, I don't believe you're supposed to be listing items for sale for $$ through this forum. You can certainly work something out via the RMAH, but it's frowned upon here.
    ^ what he said. Sorry.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes