[WTS] Wand 99% ICD 7% IAS 851.6DPS.

As topic said. Selling Wand with:

- 25min damage
    - 245-521 Poison damage
    - Increased attack speed 7%
    - Critical damage increased by 99%
    - +14 Maximum arcane power

Lets start the bidding people!
    When you actually learn and decide to spend some time to make money and not just wait for it to rain down on you....that is when someone MIGHT offer a serious bid. I am too frustrated to explain why i'm pissed as i've said it in so many posts yet people don't learn. So.... I bid 2k gold !
    Ignorance is Bliss.
    I was about to write something unintelligent, but then i noticed you are from Greece. I feel you mate.
    Let's see who's the unintelligent here,time will tell in this post. And i'm proud of my origin,you can't even make me sweat with that comment.And i won't lower the conversation's level down to yours because you might win from experience.
    Ignorance is Bliss.
    Bumb
    Quote from Raivo

I was about to write something unintelligent, but then i noticed you are from Greece. I feel you mate.

lol you can't even properly make auction, and you act like you would be better because you're from rich country, and he's from bankrupt greece.. wherever you are from, people like you didn't make your country rich, so get lost moron with such comments?

btw, i bid 3k
    Quote from Sheevah

And i won't lower the conversation's level down to yours because you might win from experience.

haha xD "don't argue with idiot, because he will lower you down to his conversation level and beat with experience." xD
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes