Selling boss kills ALL bosses Inferno

As the title says if anyone would like to get the achievement from an Inferno boss, just pm me or write in thread with battle tag. These are the prices for all the bosses. Also if u want more than one ull get a better price :D.

Butcher: 50k

Belial: 150k

Azmodan: 200k

Diablo: 400k

Ofc if u want another boss killed you can just tell which boss :D.

Or just add my BattleTag: brisis#2625 or skimme#2883
    Bump, 5 down :D
    5 Inferno Diablo kills so far, everything going nice and smooth. Just add us for more kills :D
    bump
    will you get us 5 NV stacks before diablo kill? if so i can buy a run ;)
    Yup, are the runs with 5 NV?
    Quote from Skelzer

Yup, are the runs with 5 NV?

5 NV takes so much longer so the prices are for the NV u get to just get to the boss (aka 1 for belial, 2 for azmodan, 0 for diablo etc) but I guess if NV really is a big deal we can arrange something, but considering the time that would take I would guess on probably twice the price or so :S.

Anyway runs going good. Keep them coming.
    could pay 600k for a 5NV run, maybe on board for a diablo kill for 400k, not sure if its worth it tho...
    Quote from Brisis

5 NV takes so much longer so the prices are for the NV u get to just get to the boss (aka 1 for belial, 2 for azmodan, 0 for diablo etc) but I guess if NV really is a big deal we can arrange something, but considering the time that would take I would guess on probably twice the price or so :S.

Hmmm, nothing then, thanks.
    bump, guess I could change topic til Diablo kills since it seems to be the only thing ppl want.

Keep the kills coming.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes