PRICECHECK - Ring, 13-28 dmg, 83 dex, 63 all res, 29% critdmg socket

Pricecheck please, not sure what I should put this on AH for, if someone gives me an amazing bid here I'll sell it to you :)

Some items might be acceptable for trade as well, mainly playing barbarian.
    ATTACHMENTS
    • ring
    Quote from name="Bashiok" »

End game solutions
    We recognize that the item hunt is just not enough for a long-term sustainable end-game. There are still tons of people playing every day and week, and playing a lot, but eventually they're going to run out of stuff to do (if they haven't already). Killing enemies and finding items is a lot of fun, and we think we have a lot of the systems surrounding that right, or at least on the right path with a few corrections and tweaks. But honestly Diablo III is not World of Warcraft.
    Noone? I'll just vendor it then :]

End game solutions
    We recognize that the item hunt is just not enough for a long-term sustainable end-game. There are still tons of people playing every day and week, and playing a lot, but eventually they're going to run out of stuff to do (if they haven't already). Killing enemies and finding items is a lot of fun, and we think we have a lot of the systems surrounding that right, or at least on the right path with a few corrections and tweaks. But honestly Diablo III is not World of Warcraft.
    Up up and away

End game solutions
    no DHs checking forums? :

End game solutions
    What's your tag ? i'll pm you tonight at around 20:00
    How much you drlling it for ? :)
    selling*
    Battletag is in my profile

Rainbowdash#2321

Not sure what I'm selling it for, there was none on the AH as good as that one when I checked so I put a pricecheck here :)
    I'm quite sure its 3M+ at least.

If I saw a barbie ring that good I'd pay 3M+ x)

End game solutions
    Didn't get a message, put it up on ah starting 4M bid.

B/O at 10 but I doubt anyone will take that~~

End game solutions
    Still on Ah :)

End game solutions
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes