This thread was Locked by Bagstone.

TASKER AND THEO

Quote from HypnoDH
    Hello guys I have maybe silly but serious question, does that gloves even still drop ?!?! I'm lvl 404 DH playing almost everyday +/- 2-4h and still didnt get any single T&T + the most important thing EVERY shard im spending im spending on gloves - ~20 - 25k spend so far. Do you think I should give my acc to investigate to blizzard maybe there's some bug or acc is broken (same thing was with Calamity still didnt get it and Im not even anymore....)

lol investigation. come on bro seriously?
    T&T do drop. It drop for me when I was playing my Monk. Almost perfect rolls. 750dex 7%AS 10%CC and 49%CD.1 week drop after ROS when live!
    Quote from HypnoDH
    Hello guys I have maybe silly but serious question, does that gloves even still drop ?!?! I'm lvl 404 DH playing almost everyday +/- 2-4h and still didnt get any single T&T + the most important thing EVERY shard im spending im spending on gloves - ~20 - 25k spend so far. Do you think I should give my acc to investigate to blizzard maybe there's some bug or acc is broken (same thing was with Calamity still didnt get it and Im not even anymore....)

Dude, Im 500 paragon, 2700 rifts, 160k blood shards. I only play wizard (highest drop chance).

I NEVER EVER found taskers. And in 2.1 its the most important item for hydra wizards.
    Sigh... another thread that just turns into a discussion like this: Player A: "does item X still drop?" Player B,C,D: "yeah, I've found 10 of them".

This goes into the RNG thread.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes