This thread was Locked by Bagstone.

TASKER AND THEO

Hello guys I have maybe silly but serious question, does that gloves even still drop ?!?! I'm lvl 404 DH playing almost everyday +/- 2-4h and still didnt get any single T&T + the most important thing EVERY shard im spending im spending on gloves - ~20 - 25k spend so far. Do you think I should give my acc to investigate to blizzard maybe there's some bug or acc is broken (same thing was with Calamity still didnt get it and Im not even anymore....)
    T&T has like 1% drop rating. The best way to get it is not with a DH by the way. Its with a full party of WDs. The glvoes were designed with the WD in mind not a DH.
    No mate, it is just matter of luck.
    Before i gambled them from Kadala, i collected around 20 marauder pieces, and amlost all other stuff.
    What is funny i was doing TONS of act 1 bounties normal splitfarm, in order to get RoRG and after 2 months (can u imagine) i decided to give up, since i had already full marauder set, but I said to myself okay, let's make T6 act 1 bounty just for fun (i knew it's not going to drop...) and what? i dropped from 1st bounty T6.
    With T&T it wasn't so hard, but still before i gambled it from kadala, she gave me 7 magefists and 2 marauder gloves, so imo they are pretty rare.
    Just keep gambling and dont give up! :)

Cheers
    Quote from Kamui_1337
    T&T has like 1% drop rating. The best way to get it is not with a DH by the way. Its with a full party of WDs. The glvoes were designed with the WD in mind not a DH.

Nice idea but drawback can be that they would probably roll with inteligence, so it could be hard to get trifecta :)
    Quote from Kamui_1337 »

That is just plain wrong. Tasker and Theo actually have a higher drop chance on DH than on WD, with 2.38% of all Legendary Gloves found in Smart Loot being T&T, as opposed to 2.13% on a WD (on T1+ that is). See here. The reason for that is that DH Smart Loot contains less Legendary/Set Gloves than WD Smart Loot.
    The actual chance of finding a T&T among any Legendary pair of Gloves when playing DH is: 0.0238 * 0.85 + 0.0093 * 0.15 = 0.021625 = 2.16525%.
    So no, you should not get your account checked.

All future drop rate complaints go here btw.

27k bloodshards on kadala for my dh T+T's. Rolled near trifecta.

trying to roll set gloves for monk.....get frostburn and bad T+T's 300 shards in.....

RNG is painful /wrists
    I dropped them while doing T6 Act4 bounty for fun whilst waiting for 2 friends to join. I broke their eardrums in TS as they rolled pretty good with 45%. I dualbox 2 DH, both have full marauder set now, one fire one physical. I gave them to the physical one, thought he would benefit more.
    got some on my crusader the other day not the best rolls had to re roll to int from stg , but still ok for a alt wd
    Run t4 rifts, I have found many many on t4 versus any other torment.
    im at 22K shards for Taskers and counting....eventough they have a x10 lower droprate % chance Magefist,i have a total of x18 pair (you read correct!) of those togheter with x gladiator gauntlets,St Andrews..and Jade + Invoker x times..

it's rng,but x18 magefist (only from kadala,not counting the regular drops of those!) and not 1 Tasker,not gonna worry to much yet but rng can be "odd" at moments!
    i've been gambling for 2 straight weeks at least for these gloves , i'd say at least 3-4k shards / days and i still havent found any taskers on my wd

i think blizzard is trolling me D=
    Quote from rockethan
    i've been gambling for 2 straight weeks at least for these gloves , i'd say at least 3-4k shards / days and i still havent found any taskers on my wd

You seriously crying for not getting T&T after 3-4k shards and 2 weeks? Read posts above some have spent 10x more and dont think blizzard is trolling them
    Quote from ghache88

Quote from rockethan

You seriously crying for not getting T&T after 3-4k shards and 2 weeks? Read posts above some have spent 10x more and dont think blizzard is trolling them

you should learn to read :D LOL!
    Quote from ghache88
    Quote from rockethan

He wrote 3-4k shards per day, so ~3.5 * 14 = 49 k
    Last edited by Lomax88: 6/8/2014 12:44:16 PM
    i got mine from kadala (20k shards)... not as a drop yet. keep gambling, eventually you will get tasker from her.
    Last edited by SynthRetro: 6/8/2014 1:48:33 PM
    A while ago my barb with a Quadfecta high roll STR/AS/CC/CD was mocked for wearing it, I was using it simply because it was such high dps even if I wasn't using CotA at the time.....that is before they/I realized it worked with Call of the Ancients.....now I laugh...and kill
    Last edited by Philippos: 6/9/2014 12:43:50 AM
    I was trying to get a pair of magefists for my new DH from kadala, first thing she threw at me was a TnT with atkspeed/crit dmg/dex/resource cost reduction. I take it they're good for DH's <.<?
    The RNG thread

It's a rare item. I can 99% confirm that your account is not bugged. Those gloves are rare, that's it.

/thread
    They're rare gloves, but they still drop. Got mine recently on my WD, with 50% to boot! ^_^
    Quote from HypnoDH
    Do you think I should give my acc to investigate to blizzard maybe there's some bug or acc is broken (same thing was with Calamity still didnt get it and Im not even anymore....)

these "omg, i don't understand what RNG means" threads definitely are getting more and more hilarious! :-)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes