Hellfire ring wtf?o.O

Quote from Wetzeb

So, what happens if you salvage a hellfire ring? I haven't seen it posted anywhere yet, but then again I haven't looked for it?

Turns into materials comparable to a rare. Does not yield any cool legendary stuff like organs, if you think this might happen. It also doesn't give a brimstone (not sure if it CAN'T give a brimstone or there's just a small percentage, but there was actually a bluepost saying they don't want HRs turn into brimstone farming resources).

Quote from Wetzeb

Also, blizzard tries to get rid of MF and GF on item stats by introducing the Paragon levels, gives us the Hellfire ring which gives +exp. To me that seems like a wasted concept. Once we hit Paragon 100 we won't be needing the bonus experience and how many people are wearing trifecta rings with better stats than what an ideal Hellfire can roll? The proc just doesn't seem worth it to me if you look at it from that standpoint.

Hellire Rings can also roll trifecta. They can even roll quadfecta PLUS they always have 170 main stat, so essentially you can have a quinfecta HR with 35% bonus XP, pretty awesome, right? But yes, the HR is mainly for people who're not p100 yet. To be honest, that's like 99.9% of all players (and even those who have a p100 char might use their HR for a twink).
    Quote from Bagstone

Hellire Rings can also roll trifecta. They can even roll quadfecta PLUS they always have 170 main stat, so essentially you can have a quinfecta HR with 35% bonus XP, pretty awesome, right? But yes, the HR is mainly for people who're not p100 yet. To be honest, that's like 99.9% of all players (and even those who have a p100 char might use their HR for a twink).

Actually, some non p100 players don't care about the bonus XP (it's not as if becoming p100 unlocked anything special).
    Quote from Cyeron

guess you got "lucky" and hit

+ MIN dmg
    + MAX dmf
    + damage range (e.g. +6-8 damage)

on the same item. Then it will show up like + (damage range minimum + (MIN dmg affix)) - (damage range maximum + (MAX dmg affix)). Put short, the +32-92 damage is 3 item affixes in 1.
    The last is a socket, obviously.

My guess at least
    Agree. 3 in one, then socket. That's #4. LOL
    Oh wtf Is this a triple Avg damage roll?

D:
    Weird :D
    That picture got me scratching my head.. but I see someone has a good explanation for it :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes