Gear Guru - the free DPS/EHP calculator for Android

A nut feature would be ability to point the camera do an item at PC screen and it read and compare...
    +1! awesome job, I've been looking for something like this for a while now!
    Great app! Importing also works really good.

Question; how is Sharpshooter for Demon Hunter taken into account? It now seems t be ignored. Is this true?
    Ty for the app man, sure will help a lot.
    cheers.
    Awesome dude :) Gonna give this a go when i'm at home.
    This looks awesome! gonna check it out later today and I'll let you know what I think about it.
    Quote from Tsukishima

Is there one for the PC?

You can try run this App on your PC with a program called BlueStacks
    Amazing app. Thank you for all your hard work!
    I'm having problems to go ad-free... already paid but they are still showing up
    Having played tanks in WoW for a very long time, I am familiar with EHP, but I was wondering what your take is on incoming DPS vs. Life/sec regeneration?

Basically my barb can almost afk Diablo in phase 1 and 3... but I'm not sure how to work this into an app or if it is indeed useful to do.

Your thoughts?

(And btw, very well-written and bug-free app)
    Great app!

But it looks like + elemental dmg isnt taken into account, am I correct? Like the +stats from Triumvirate

Edit: Dmg on app is 50k ish, and ingame its 101K (with buffs). Profile: Anihe#2746
    Quote from Holt

I'm getting about a 10k dps discrepancy in what I see in the app vs what's on screen. On a fresh install of the app I imported all 5 of my characters, logged in game to check. I changed absolutely nothing in the app or in game.

Witch Doctor. Btag = holt#1521 (US) if you want to check it out

I double and triple checked all the stats in game vs what's in the app. Everything matches perfectly except the dps.

Hi, I looked at your profile and see the problem. It is a bug with Gear Guru that will be fixed shortly. Your weapon has a +0.23 attacks per second modifier on it, which unfortunately is being ignored by Gear Guru. This will be fixed in the new version that I am releasing in a day or two. What you could do is set the weapon attack speed % to 19. This will get your DPS closer to the true value, but it won't be exact.

Cheers.
    Quote from vdro

Quote from Holt

I'm getting about a 10k dps discrepancy in what I see in the app vs what's on screen. On a fresh install of the app I imported all 5 of my characters, logged in game to check. I changed absolutely nothing in the app or in game.

Witch Doctor. Btag = holt#1521 if you want to check it out

I double and triple checked all the stats in game vs what's in the app. Everything matches perfectly except the dps.

for me its like 20k dif...
    euro / immortal#2266

Hrm, I'm going to look into your profile a bit more. Something is definitely screwed up gear guru's calculations. I'll let you know what I find shortly.
    Quote from Anihe

Great app!

But it looks like + elemental dmg isnt taken into account, am I correct? Like the +stats from Triumvirate

Edit: Dmg on app is 50k ish, and ingame its 101K (with buffs). Profile: Anihe#2746

You are correct, elemental dmg isn't taken into account currently. This will be supported in the next version I release in a day or two. The problem with your DPS inconsistencies is a bug in Gear Guru not recognizing the +0.21 attacks per second on your echoing fury. This will be correctly in the next version as well.
    Quote from Elveram

Having played tanks in WoW for a very long time, I am familiar with EHP, but I was wondering what your take is on incoming DPS vs. Life/sec regeneration?

Basically my barb can almost afk Diablo in phase 1 and 3... but I'm not sure how to work this into an app or if it is indeed useful to do.

Your thoughts?

(And btw, very well-written and bug-free app)

I've been working on the next version of gear guru for a little over a week and a half now. It's a pretty major update, and I think it'll blow most people away. One of the things I'm including is a TTL calculation and an EHP + TTL calculation. TTL (Time to Live) is basically a way of determining how long a player can live, given a consistent amount of incoming damage. With that information the app will be able to calculate the effects of all of the self-healing effects. I'm hoping to have this out in a day or two.
    Quote from Darkas

I'm having problems to go ad-free... already paid but they are still showing up

Hi Darkas,

Sometimes when Google Play gets backed up it can take a while to process. This is pretty annoying so I am looking at a better way to go about it. In any case I have sent you a PM with an activation code that will get you up and running in the ad-free mode.

Sorry for the trouble! And thanks for your support!
    Quote from Vingadero

A nut feature would be ability to point the camera do an item at PC screen and it read and compare...

I am actually looking into a few ways to do this. There are a lot of technical challenges to do this, so I won't make any promises. But it's something I'm going to work on next.
    Dude, this is awesome !
    Just wanted to say thanks. I went ahead and purchased the paid version. No problem going ad free here. Thank you so much for the time that went into this. You better keep it updated!
    Very nice, really wish there was an iPad/iPhone/iOS whatever version.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes