Steady Aim is conditional: no monster closer that 10 yards = 20% bonus to dmg. I plan to add a pannel to damage to show the actual dps depending on the hero situation (eg: is the monster an elites, a deamons, a beast ?).
But I'll fix the Archery talent with the next release.
v1.2.1: Features & Corrections:
- Prevent item tooltips from spanning outside the window.
- Improve DPS calculation
- Add missing legendary affix "Movement Speed" on "Mighty Belt"
- Better management of widget focus for easier keyboard navigation
- Fix Blur Wizzard passive skill to apply only on melee damage.
- Fix Archery DH passive effect when a Hand-Crossbow is equiped.
- Add a button to exchange weapons when dual-wielding.
- Add a display for life pool without having to toggle details.
- Correct a typo in gem affix.
- The DPS displayed on item tooltip and hero sheet can be a little bit off when using weapon with a % to damage.
- When using item with X-Y damage like rings, amulets, mojos and sources the final DPS can be off by as much as 500dps (depenping on how much primary stat you have). Those damage bonus seems to be treated in a weird way by the game that I don't understand fully. I need to carry further tests since I can't find a reliable source
btw i finally found out why my dps and attack speed was off!
... focused mind
Glad you worked it out
On a side note I have update d3jutsu so you can input your paragon level in it and it will be used to compute the MF and GF stats.
I'm busy adding profile import (from battle.net) and share currently. I hope to upload that next week end. It take time since I have to move from a purely client-side application to a full fledged python&django-powered site.
Hey, I've put all my information in, and it's very close to my numbers but off a little bit.
It says my dps is 51087.09, while my dps in game says 52236.03. The calculator also says I have 1.63 attacks per second, and that my axe does 1333.0 dps; whereas in game, I do 1.66 attacks per second, and my axe does 1132.9dps. I have double and triple checked my values, I'm not missing any attack speed and my axe damage and aps are also correct.
After almost 3 month I've managed to get the time and motivation to come back to d3jutsu.
As I've moved quite far away the moving took a lottle bit more time than expected and the french ISP aren't exactly in a hurry to move your land line to your new home. It took them 2 month to do it. Also I've a new job that is far more demanding than the previous
So, here the plan :
I need to catch up with the thing Blizzard introduced in Diablo 3 during my leave. Update the application to the new mechanism and adding the missing affixes.
I also consider making the code available so people may be able fork/re-use/ or even contribute to it... They may well simply laugh at my pitiful coding skills. I just need to figure out which licence I should use and clean up a bit my code.