Paragon level chart:

EDIT: NEW version of the chart is made, hope you guys like it, made it especially for Cyerons MF guide:

just made a chart showing just how much EXP is needed per level and level bracket. should help some to better visulize just how much experience we are talking about!

If you think there is something i should add to it i could do that maybe even make it in a better format. but this will do for now.

as you can see 1 level in the 90 bracket is about equal to the whole 11-20 bracket.

getting up to 50 should not be that big of a problem and could be done in some months by a casual player.

good luck and happy exping!
    Very nice chart. Did we get confirmation on how much XP per level though? I remember the chart on the front page here (which your numbers seem to match), but then that post was updated along the lines of "the XP in this chart might be total XP, not per level XP" so basically the 10billion XP was overcounting by a lot. Never saw a final confirmation though as to if 10B'ish was the answer for total XP to level 100 or if it was 325M'ish.
    the lower levels, follows that chart(same one i used as base) so the higher levels should match also. so the grand total is 10,5 billion experience. and about the first 35 levels should be about 10% of the total exp needed.
    Thanks, this is useful.
    yepp, and the current leaders in paragon leveling have done about 10% of the grind already :P
    Holy cow, that really puts it into perspective. Thanks for sharing!
    "All generalizations are false, including this one." -Mark Twain
    Incredibly useful and nice to observe. Thanks!
    i might add more data to it later. one big thing that is missing is how much exp it is from 1 to x0 level. could try to add it but its irrelevant as the % number for it is already there and should be enought.
    Quote from crazyb

Very nice chart. Did we get confirmation on how much XP per level though? I remember the chart on the front page here (which your numbers seem to match), but then that post was updated along the lines of "the XP in this chart might be total XP, not per level XP" so basically the 10billion XP was overcounting by a lot. Never saw a final confirmation though as to if 10B'ish was the answer for total XP to level 100 or if it was 325M'ish.

we confirmed it in that post the second the patch went live. We were right that it was the 10 billion.
    thx, rly nice, finally i can imagine the job to do :)
    My God! This chart really puts things into perspective :facepalm: Does not look like i'm going to get there anytime soon with my 2hrs of play per day :)

Thanks for the chart :Thumbs Up:
    I was thinking all like: "Hey, I went to pLvl 10 quite quickly, this will take like a month!"

And then I took a chart to the knee...

- - -

Requesting to use this chart when I am rewriting my MF article. It would be a great addition to the section I will be writing about the paragon system. I will give proper credit ofc.

Have a +1 btw ^_^
    Cyeron you can use it, i can update it so that it looks even better, did this one in about 30 minutes, just wanted to see it in perspective :P

reason some parts looks wonky, and the placement of things is not perfect, damn you excel for not giving me good enough chart tools :P
    Quote from Vomica

Cyeron you can use it, i can update it so that it looks even better, did this one in about 30 minutes, just wanted to see it in perspective :P

reason some parts looks wonky, and the placement of things is not perfect, damn you excel for not giving me good enough chart tools :P

It is the perspective that matters! Since the EXP gain is pretty steady (only depending on act if you play inferno only) it is the relative distribution that matters and you've caught that very nicely!

Of course, I will not bring an update to my thread just yet (I pray to begin next week), so if you update the chart I will perhaps be using the new one.

I know excel pretty well; the chart tools are so limited you have to either tweak the data or perform manual corrections to produce charts even with a low level of complexity. I feel your pain :P
    Awesome chart. A bit depressing, though. :)

Very nice work.
    Really impressive.

Kinda reminds me of those universe zoom videos - showing how puny human kind is!

I am level 5. I was excited, but now i am depressed :/ *gg*
    Somebody call for dee docter?
    sorry to make alot of people depressed, but see it from the bright side Lvl 50 its pretty "fast" to get to and is enough for most ends and close to 150% MF on gear is not that hard to get.
    I was happy to get to lvl 10 then I looked at the chart 1,3%!! I vote for less depressing graphs too. Nice work on it though gives a nice overview.
    O.o getting to 100 will take quite a long time... And i was so happy about getting from level 5 to 8 tonight xD
    Quote from crazyb

its not total XP, it is indeed "per level XP"...every time u lvl up paragon, the counter shows "0/xxxxxxxxx"...for example i just dinged lvl 4 and i have 33,191/12,960,000 so yea...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes