First thing you need to know, your skills scale off you weapon dmg. Ignore the weapon dps. Only look at the dmg range. Second off, you have no crit hit chance (CHC) or crit hit dmg (CHD). Those stats are the bread and butter to your DPS.
sockets do not matter if you do not have high enough CHC or CHD. try to hit 40% CHC and 350% CHD. These bench marks are not ideal, however it gives you something to shoot for.
Legendary gems scale of weapon dmg, however with out the multipliers you will for ever stay at base dmg.
1. sockets in armor (3 for chest and 2 for pants) Put ruby or diamonds
2. I would scrap your ammy, gloves, pants, and chest. You should craft rare level70. Why? because at this stage unless its a set armor its worthless to you.
- ammy = str, CHC, CHD
- gloves = str, vit, CHC, and CHD
- pants = str, all res, 2 sockets, vit
- chest = str, all res, vit, 3 sockets
3. rings = str, CHC and CHD. depending on your build you may or may not need cooldown reduction (CDR). A SOCKET DOESNT MEAN EVERYTHING. If you do not have CHC or CHD you will never be able to push beyond T1.
4. set gears = crusader has invoker (no one uses), rolands (everyone uses), akhans (unpowered), or a zdps tank build.
5. make a build for T6 - T10 (patch 2.3 for T7-T10) or make a build for Great rifts (advanced play)
- Greater rifts (grifts) = you need to learn about the fundamentals of the game first. If you read the forums and you come across gamers says "i'm stuck at 40s grifts" when their build can push 50s no problem. This is because they either do not understand their build or they do not that some fights you cannot win.